Phoneutria venom (Assassin Poison)

Phoneutria venom

Corrosive_Tarantuala_Venom

A poison filled with multiple amounts of venom, one being venom from a phoneutria spider, a single drop of this on a person would certainly cause an agonizing death, good thing assassins are careful when handling this terrible poison

Stats:

Tier: UT
MP Cost: 75 (6.93 damage/MP)
Radius: 4.5
Impact Damage: 520
Stat Bonus: +20 HP -10 SPD
Fame Bonus: 5%
Feed Power: 750

Loot BagAssigned to White Bag

Drops From

• N/A

Edits

• Removed: Damage Over Time.
  • MP Cost: 65 (4.92 damage/MP) --> 75 (6.93 damage/MP)
  • Impact Damage: 750 --> 520
  • Stat Bonus: +6 DEX +6 ATT --> +20 HP -10 SPD

More info

If your interested in where i got the name or idea from (Look if your not easily scared) Phoneutria Spider, Said to have one of the most deadliest venoms amongst the spiders.

I also forgot to mention that, this poison is meant to have a high impact and low mp since i wanted it to be consider a “Fast” Working Venom.

Maybe I’m tripping but this poison seems OP.

Compared to a baneserpent, it does 170 more damage over a considerably shorter period of time and costs 35 mp less. It’s only disadvantage is 0.5 less range?

Not to mention… it offers 6 def and 6 dex…

The mp efficiency is 16.4 damage/mp compared to 9 from bane serpant.

And yea, maybe it is a bit OP, i just figured maybe if i made the item outrageously outbalanced it would be fun, but… any suggestions on balancing it.

thanks, i don’t remember how to calculate it so i just guessed lol

Damage per MP is literally sum of damage over the mp cost. So baneserpent does a total of 900 damage for 100 mp (so 9 damage/mp) while this does a total of 1070 for 65 (16.4 ish damage/mp). As for suggested edits, I would suggest putting all of the damage as instant damage in exchange for dropping the instant damage by a lot.

So 520 instant damage (8 damage/mp) in exchange for making all of it instant. Additionally, lower 6 dex/6 def to 2 dex/2 def

As an alternative, you could do 420 instant damage, 100 additional split among 2 seconds, and lower 6 dex/6 def to 3 dex/3 def.

Note, this is compared to the 200 instant damage caused by t6 poison

I think the 520 full instant would be nice as it gives this poison a good niche, also if it is the 520 I would raise the mp cost to 70 or 75 to make it a little more situational

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.