Post your unpopular opinions about realm here

no…?

ok i guess i dont know how weakened works. i assumed it dropped your att, but wearing att rings/gear that gives you att would give you more damage. For example, u are an 8/8 necro, wearing cosmic, bloodsucker, gsorc, and ubatt. Your friend is an 8/8 necro wearing cosmic, bloodsucker, gsorc and ubhp. I would assume that if both of you got weakened, you would be dealing more damage per hit than your friend.

That’s what SHOULD happen in normal video games,
but thanks to amazing mechanism of Weak I’m 90% sure that isn’t the case.

No weakened sets your att to 0, regardless of boosts.

#MakeExpoGreatAgain !

expo is better than Nile.

you… you know that happens with daze & slow as well, right? they just set their respective stats to 0 for the time being, up to and including the nullification of berserk/speedy/damaging?

And quiet too, and sick for vit
But not anything for life to 0, for obvious reasons

You were close, kind of.

Taken from the wiki:

Sick
Used by Bile of Oryx, Parasitic Blobs, Parasitic Blob Scouts, Parasitic Blob Guardians, various Lair of Draconis bosses, Toxic Sewer water, Kage Kami and Lost Sentry.
Nullifies all recieved healing and stops life regeneration by VIT. Cancels the Healing status. HP cannot be restored by any means except using Seals or the like to increase one’s max HP.

sick nullfies all healing in addition to vit, though. Quiet is kinda weird because it’s for both wis and mp in addition to nullifying all sources of mp regen (yes, pollen powder too).

theres a realmeye wiki post about how att is better then dex, but im still scared. knock, knock, ubdex warrior gang open up ok guys i must run

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/dex-vs-att
Basically, dex is (generally) better at low def, atk is (generally) better at high def, but it all depends on what def level the swap happens at.

yeah, agreed. im usually in godlands and events, so atk is generally better fr me

Jugg is a horrible item and doesnt support the warrior’s strenghts.
Nile, Expo and Bracer are practically the same ring and all about equally effective.
Sphinx is a decent ring.
Assassin is the best dagger class.
The most important thing in playing pally is giving it a shit lot of wisdom. Geb’s ring of wisdom is really good on paladin actually.
Sorcerer needs an hp boost.
The amulet of zombiefication was a really fun aspect of the game and should be added back into the game, as a white bag drop from skuld.
neither warrior or knight are broken, the most broken class in the game is priest.

I will give you this: you found the right thread for these.

How is 6 offensive stats (+10 % damage) and +2 def even comparable to 4 vit (0.4 hp/s?) Tell me how?

most of my opinions about the game are unpopular

low level players with bad pet looking for survivability may opt for an expo, due to its defense and vitality bonus. Medium level players may use the nile for a more balanced and all round approach. Players with the option of a bracer will use it for flex or a more effective survivable reason.
my point being that all these rings are equally effective for beginners, amateurs and good/lucky players. depending on your skill/pet or playstyle.

ubatt all the way bois

How does expo beat out bracer in defence in any shape, way or form? would you take 2 def or 4 vit?

Boi let me have my unpopular opinion…
I honestly just hardly notice any difference at all while using any of these 3 rings.