Post your unpopular opinions about realm here

The winter reskins for T12 staff, wand, and katana still give me nightmares to this day.

god why are they so awful :((((

Agreed

woah I love the katana, it finishes my icy ninja set.
winter katana, icy drake hide, 55 star, and winter pyra. Is sexy af.

thessal gif is hot

Title of thread says post unpopular opinions, doofus

1542692619648s

how about thessal is not hot.

you can lose items or character due to lag, glitches, or DCs.

No shit sherlock Owo
Don’t really think this is unpopular though.

Glands dungeons should be harder

The new quest to get only a few of the mini god pet skins is stupid, and the mini skins would be better off if they actually dropped from the gods they were based off of.

+111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Void needs to have lower white bag droprate and much, much higher new tops drop rate.
And also +30% damage to ALL bullets would be good too. This should go for the entire halls.

No

wdym? Void whites are too common for what its worth - at LEAST buff new tops.

curious, what do you think the average number of voids is needed for one white.

Also he can’t answer you since he’s banned now.

Community is not that toxic cough madpeach cough
Loot system is anti-coop
Pets and large part of endgame content (high damage + damage piercing armor) has made def worthless compared to HP
Chest events may be the most boring shit deca ever made
Mad god mayhem is just a boring succession of already existing bosses (yes, decaract was a thing before deca)
Anything is so easy to obtain, we can’t talk about economy in rotmg
Shatters is boring
Gem is one of the worst rings
Almost every fame bonus needs a rework
Killer bee queen is one of the best boss fights
Arena could be the funniest thing on realm if deca worked on it

Last but not least, we should be have endgame content without having to do endgame dungeons with 50+ players in them (elder realms or something?)

Agree, when I was a clueless noob people would tp and give me some better gear :slight_smile: trying to return the favor now

I would say 50

If you use ogmur on O2, Thicket minions, LH room leaders or any type of enemy that is most helpful stunned when you’re the only knight in the group and you have an effective stunning shield, you deserve a character death from the enemy that you tried to armor break, and you don’t deserve that ogmur or any kind of event white ever again.

uh, no.

Just because someone misused an item does not mean that they should be denied to other items.
What’s the difference between this guy and another guy who used a T6 but simply never pressed the spacebar?