Post your unpopular opinions about realm here

it’s semi-toxic up at the higher levels but i’ve seen a vast improvement in treatment to new players recently.

rotmg is a good game

I do that too, i lock random blue stars or people asking for equipmeny, then spend 2 minutes in glands and get them better equipment.
I still remember back when I was a few weeks into the game, and this guy tp’ed to me and gave me a t6 sword. I was so happy, and was trying to give him items in return (he refused)
@Gushmitt if you’re out there, thanks

I’d rephrase this to endgame content that doesn’t incentivize mass groups. Honestly anything with more than 30 players isn’t fun. Especially with hp scaling, it’s kinda like the voting dilemma (i.e my vote won’t count because so many people voting) but with damage. It sucks to be stuck with an enemy pouring your mana and seeing its health drop like 1% lol. I mean void can be done consistently now with 4 people it’s just slower, less safe and rewards the same loot as braindeadly following a huge group.

It’s vaguely similar to fame trains. In the case of trains you can literally do nothing and reap the same rewards as people actually killing gods. In a pub void I tested leeching the whole thing and only hitting chest phase, still got loot (with quality of loot independent from performance in dungeon).

I would love an endgame dungeon with a max player limit similar to cems

I clearly see what you’re talking about, but for my part, my concern is just that the only interessting stuff is in a few endgame dungeons, and the rest of the game is just blank
If it’s not a dungeon, then it’s godlands, godlands dungeon, sometimes steamrolled events, and then oryx, which is not difficult and not fun

It’s called unpopular opinions for a reason, you know.

Deca needs to get their shit together and have more transparency.

Title of thread says post unpopular opinions, doofus

1542692619648s

Ancient spell is super overrated (but looks nice)

I’d call it unpopular because no one here seems to care.

I agree with this. Only some deaths are because of lag.
some people just want something to blame it on.

Sorcerer’s with as much wisdom as possible are the most efficient imo

Swapouts on rogue increase chances of dying

Mystic is actually good

It’s hard to get 75 stars

I really just really hate trickster

How do you use trickster? I use it on a boss and teleport into him so that I can sit on him.

Whats the use of Spider-eye ring?

Please just remove poison fang dagger. It’s too over powered.

Add another low level dungeon, perhaps I could suggest the Pig Land.

How about a dungeon where you enter in the boss room and only 5 players are allowed in and that boss does NOT have hp scaling and will insta-kill anything with defence under 150 :smiley:

blind is fucking stupid

y do yew say that friend

yes

The screen for me becomes blacker than my soul

Turn yo screen brightness up boi.