Post your unpopular opinions about realm here

I paid $$$ for mine, and I don’t understand why people would rather have this game be braindead than actually have it be balanced

I think that people should play with the set they feel is most visually appealing, regardless of functionality.

but by the same argument, doesn’t cdirk outdamage etherite?

I have a powerful pet too and think it needs a nerf. However, I think the bigger issue is that so many people are allowed in a dungeon that most of them can be easily steamrolled

You certainly bring up a good point; you can’t deal damage if you can’t hit the enemy. Hence, increasing your def stat can at times be more beneficial than increasing your atk when it comes to dealing damage, simply because you can get closer to the enemy and stay there for longer periods. Perhaps we should talk about potential dps when referring to weapons for this reason.

Attach an asterisk here, because you may think the Kendo Stick is the Speedwagon of this game but it really won’t get you anywhere

Though if you’re maxed and always playing in a group (never left to solo things), a kendo stick I think will hit soulbound in the current game so if you really do love its sprite or mythological RNG whatever, there’s probably nothing stopping you using it.

Deca should take legal action against Pservers once the unity port is finished (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

Aren’t pservers going to die anyway with the death of flash?

Maybe? it’s possible they could also port to unity or some other engine. but either way, Deca is gunna have to give Pserver owners a wake up call. Because imo most pservers take assets and code from prod, so technically it is illegal for them to host them especially for monetary gain (whether it’s using the money to continue hosting or otherwise).

that’s just my speculation…

I think that won’t happen but we’ll see

Code-yes. Assets-it depends, if pserver owners bought this> https://www.oryxdesignlab.com/products/8-bit-bundle-tileset they could get away with most sprites.

They should remove sick from this game…and replace it with a lot more pet stasis and silenced.
That should bring more emphasis on vit.
Abyss of demons should drop speed, and snake pit should drop vit, coz speed>vit.

It would be too much hassle for what it’s worth.

Not to mention, if pservs can’t transition away from Flash then they’ll just die out by themselves.

UT trading and laissez faire RWT were good for the game.

spectral should be the highest DPS leather armor and not garments or ninja st armor.

Unfortunately, from what I understand, the Unity port will have no effect on pservs because they run on their own servers and clients on flash. When flash does in 2020 things might change.

That’s what I said, yes.

That’s what i meant

A lot of the older sprites could use some touch ups to make them fit more in line with newer content in terms of quality. Some of them are just plain bad and are missing animations they should have. A lot of the undead lair enemies feel lifeless because of this. Having a few reapers in udl rush towards you could be scary for a new player, sure, but it could be alot more scary with them swinging their scythes at you. Here’s an example of a reshade I did of an enemy from the abyss.
AbyssEnemyRendered

I spent 60 (euros) to get my second rare pet maxed, to fuse with my other rare pet, to get legendary and to evolve the 1st ability of that legendary to level 78 (wich is not really that much, I think).
After feeding all my pet from 78 to 90 without spending gold, I concluded, months after, that pets make the game too easy and less interesting and fun.

I even believe more people would play the game If pets were not a thing at all, because of the fact that pets takes loots of investment wich can be a drawback to newcomers.

Also, although heroic dungeons are still easy… at least they make what was once realm. And LH would be more interesting to do if everybody didn’t use pets at all.

I believe some classes, although the buffs they recieved over the time were nice, would be finally loved once again, accepted and given relevance.

I woud like to see if Deca would have the courage to make a vote system to see if people want pets to keep being a thing or not (since they really are a good source of income and Deca needs money to survive, but maybe could also get more money, if new and old players came in, idk).