Prism of Shadow

Sorry to necrobump but I added the sprite to the post

And I want this to get added :wink:

If you come into the Ideas category with hopes of your idea getting added in, lemme tell ya, youā€™ve most likely got another thing comin.

Amazing item only thing id do is remove hp debuff and lower def debuff to 2-3. the mp cost and cooldown already balance it enough imo. I would also lower the spd to same as -def

Will consider it, thanks!

You never no when deca could be watching :eyes:

It should be about as rare as a qot, maybe even rarer since that thing is OP AF. Cool sprite but why drop from ghost king? Perhaps the Phoenix god?

Thatā€™s an idea, I was just thinking about the drop rate. Ghost King because usally the ghost kings are the one quest no one feels like doing, and I wanted to fix that :slight_smile:

Drop rate has been nerfed considerably :smiley:

I like the concept, but really there is no way to balance this. The concept itself is OP.

Guess we agree to disagree :frowning: jugg is op, but the drop rate makes it balance out. Along with the stat debuffs i feel like this is balanced. Donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™m open to suggestions though :slight_smile:

The jugg is still op. Look, you just admitted it!

Partial quoting aside, jugg is less op now because armorpierce and break is all over the place in end-game dungeons. It still tears mid-game content, like a piece of toilet paper.

So true.

#I like a sprite!
10/10

Makerā€™s RealmEye: https://www.realmeye.com/forum/u/PisakPL

Mustā€¦ saveā€¦ ideaā€¦ (sorry for necrobump :wink: )

Cool idea,eh sprite
8/10

ghost king now has a drop

i can do it better

Evidently you havenā€™t seen the swarms of people doing ghost kings looking for the STs. Ghost king isnā€™t a good place to drop powerful UTs since it is such an easy event to do.

Interesting concept that makes brain of the golem useless. I feel like the decoy could use some work.

Sorry for the late reply have been busy with school. But yes. Possibly move drop to Oasis/cyclops? I could change the disc to a cyclops lord stole this long ago or something.