####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 110
  • Duration: 4 secs
  • Cooldown: 6 secs
  • Range: 13
  • Effect: spawns a Decoy on cursor
  • Stat Bonus: -20 HP, -3 Def, +4 spd
  • Special properties: Spawns a decoy on cursor that doesn’t move instead of spawning it on you.
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 900

####Drops From:

• Ghost archer 1/1200
    -Ghost King 1/600

####More info
I was just browsing the forums one day when I thought, hmm, is it possible to create a useful UT prism. Also realizing that the Ghost king needed a UT drop, this is what came out of it! Comments/feedback appreciated!

Prism of mirrors

Why the -50hp and -4 def? Thats a large debuff.

To make up for the strength it puts over other prisms. As the only prism that can create decoys on cursor it is pretty strong. As an afterthought I can do +5 speed because it would fit this play style

I’m but a beginning spriter, so…

Too lazy to make it transparent.
Kind of a confusing name to me - shadows and ghosts are two seperate entities, I do believe…

Anyway, interesting concept. A very powerful Prism indeed, sacrificing its teleport for an instant decoy.
Though I agree that it can be extremely powerful and act as a semi-stun in some scenarios, I do not think that a decrease in health will support that.
Rather, I’d say increasing the MP cost to, say, 110, will make it slightly more balanced. I considered a longer cooldown too, but 6 seems fine.
What 6 is less fine, is the fame bonus. It’s basically a general rule that no UTs, ever, will be granted the 6%. It should be reserved for only the old UTs - Demon Blade, Doom Bow, etc…

All in all, quite a good idea. Maybe giving the Ghost King new enemies for buffing would be something, too…

I’ll do that. Also changed fame bonus.

Instead of the -40 HP and -4 def you should instead up the cooldown

6s is already a long cooldown. It will be -20 HP now.

imo, if you already have a long enough cooldown than you should just get rid of the negative stats. It just doesn’t seem right to me to have negative stats.

I don’t want this to become one of those items that is a “must have” for trix tho. The - stats kinda balance it out.

• Overpowered, don’t like it
  • Overpowered, like it
  • Balanced, like it
  • Balanced, don’t like it
  • Underpowered, don’t like it
  • Underpowered, like it

0 voters

Ah, swizzlesticks, guess my Prism from the Crystal Caverns isn’t original anymore, thought i’m not sure if it was to begin with. .-.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for all the feedback on the poll!

Boomp

The idea is great and would defintly help the trickster in end game dungeons

However something so useful idk if a ghost kind should drop it

Feel free to add other ideas :slight_smile:

NeCrObUmP. This could also be a change to the brain if the golem?

##Its dangerous to go alone.
###Take this!

Cool :slight_smile:

THX you