Puppet Priest Petskin

I want to see a spinning priest pet skin just like the puppet priest from Puppet Masters Theatre.

I got this idea from watching RotMG videos. I saw someone using the Knight pet skin and thought that a priest would be a great idea! Most people have pets because of their healing ability (something that the Knight class isn’t known for at all), so why not make a Priest?

I thought that having a pet be the same size as a class isn’t really an idea I like because I generally want my pet to be small so it doesnt get in the way of seeing shots or covering a priests fungus’ if they are using fungal tome, so that’s why I thought about the Puppet Priest instead of the regular character skin.

You may see 6 different sprites and wonder why? That’s because it could be a pet that has an idle animation. The 2 sprites in the top circled by red are the walking animations by alternating the walking sprites 3 times a second (can also be edited), and the bottom 4 circled by green are the idle animations. It will look like its spinning around counter-clockwise by changing the sprite every 1 second.

Excellent idea. They should do it not just for Priest though, but for all of the classes. Would be easy as they could just reuse the art for the enemies from the dungeon.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.