Quantum vault

Did I mention an exorbitant amount of gold

I think that vault space being obtainable for free is a horrible idea. I meant that 2500 fame or 200 gold would get you a vault chest sorter only, no vault spaces.

Oh okay. That makes more sense. I would buy it for 5k fame, no prob. If it did gift chests, I’d be willing to spend 10k fame

I don’t understand what you’re trying to say here.

Then allow me to rephrase.

Excessive cost + not an incredible difference in gameplay = no one wants to buy.

Not excessive cost + not an incredible difference in gameplay = some may show interest.

However, it’s an item that you shouldn’t have to pay gold for… Why would you have to pay gold to organize you fucking vault.

Because there are people out there that are too lazy to sort themselves and may pay a small fee in exchange for convenience, that’s why.

Why shouldn’t it be purchasable with fame? It doesn’t change gameplay at all.

Changes Deca’s revenue

Yeah but you also want it to cost a tiny amount.
Also, consider this, the only logical reason you would want something that could sort your vault is if you have multiple vaults. In other words, you’re going to have to spend at least a small amount of money or this item would be rather useless

I agree

I don’t think it is enough of a convience that people would buy it as a standalone item. People rarely even purchase vault chests unless they’re part of a pack. The only way I could see a vault chest sorter as being a p2p only item is if was included as a bonus item in a vault chest or ample space pack.

Then suggest that, too. Doesn’t sound half bad

Although I really suggest changing the name of the sorter, kind of long right now.

Considered
Changed

• 1.this idea benefits community than DECA company
  • 2.this idea benefits DECA company than community

0 voters

I would rather them funnel efforts to a new platform rather then new dungeons, but I mean if there’s people who would do better making other things then so be it.

Do you have see
Extra features of the idea yet?
I added More

Still op and causing deca to make less money from vault chests. Still needs a nerf.

Changed
How about

This quantum vault also come with 16 item slot
first time use only