Quiver of Doom - New (Unique) Quiver Idea

Hmm, feels like its still underpowered tho. :confused:
What else can I add?

Also @Atrapper, is this your first 10/10 item idea?

i just discourage shit posts in ideas in generael, b/c with our treatment of Trof’s Square necro set and Power’s unpowered items made it obvious that we like “good” “shitposts” (although i disliked both of them). simpliest solution is just to discourage all shit posts

Not true (think @Laserquest)

Obviously I put effort into this, otherwise it wouldn’t have been created! :angry:

This was clearly to get feedback on this idea, did you even read how many times I expressed this? Just because you think it’s fake doesn’t mean that it is.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Stop instantly assuming its a joke, when it obviously isn’t. I’ve wasted enough time replying to this.

Which one of your dungeons would you best feel would drop this quiver?

wat

I don’t know, I feel like it needs its own new dungeon to do the workmanship justice.

Maybe that’s how we could get this beauty up to best-o-the-best, where it belongs.

Best of the Best Nominations - December 2017

Surely you jest.

Bump because this idea is probably the only good idea on this forum

What does it mean to bump something?

Sorry, I’m new on the fourms, I really don’t know.

it’s what you just did

Oh ok, ty.

I’d love to see this in game, but the drop locations are strange…I think that’s the point tho, and also I love the design of the sprite a qot and doom merged together to create a quiver.

that is impossible.

if you were to look at this from an actual objective standpoint as to what makes an actual good idea this is very bottom-of-the-barrel. Have you even seen Puffagod’s stuff?

but on the other hand, if you were to look at this from a shitpost standpoint, it doesn’t even hold a candle to Trofimowens square set.

this has superiors in both directions, and therefore cannot be the best of either worlds. Personally I find this to be extremely boring and try-hardy, and generally unamusing. But I can accept that others find this funny, just not that someone can possibly consider this the funniest.

It’s a joke

I feel that Trof’s joke was worse than this. Wasn’t even funny, everything was just squares.
It was the replies that made it good.

delete this

You can actually use this item by drinking mana tincture first.

better sprite:

thank me l8r

Why you bump this by 1 month? plus OP and (hopefully) all his alts are banned here. close mods??

it’s still a living idea, just needs slight improvements imo =(