Quiver of Doom - New (Unique) Quiver Idea

Idk y the minority are thinking this is a joke…
It clearly shows a lot of effort, even the sprites are unique and took hard work.
(That doesn’t mean that it was me who made the sprites, its unique when the creator made them).

Since this is going to DECA, please realize that this is not a joke. :confused:

+420 def, +666 vit, +69 HP

Why is no one taking this seriously?

:ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes: good go౦ԁ thats :heavy_check_mark: some good​:ok_hand::ok_hand: right​:ok_hand::ok_hand:there​:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: right​:heavy_check_mark:there :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:if i do Saү so my self :100: i say so :100: thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳIᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMmМ:100: :ok_hand::ok_hand: :ok_hand:НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ :ok_hand: :ok_hand::ok_hand: :ok_hand: :100: :ok_hand: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :ok_hand::ok_hand:Good

You inspiring monologue has convinced me to send this ability idea to DECA early. Thank you.

I will proceed to do so right now.

Very nice, looking forward to it in the next update

boi, it had a chorus!

please replace the hyperlink with this hyperlink?

Done

Hmm, feels like its still underpowered tho. :confused:
What else can I add?

Also @Atrapper, is this your first 10/10 item idea?

i just discourage shit posts in ideas in generael, b/c with our treatment of Trof’s Square necro set and Power’s unpowered items made it obvious that we like “good” “shitposts” (although i disliked both of them). simpliest solution is just to discourage all shit posts

Not true (think @Laserquest)

Obviously I put effort into this, otherwise it wouldn’t have been created! :angry:

This was clearly to get feedback on this idea, did you even read how many times I expressed this? Just because you think it’s fake doesn’t mean that it is.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Stop instantly assuming its a joke, when it obviously isn’t. I’ve wasted enough time replying to this.

Which one of your dungeons would you best feel would drop this quiver?

wat

I don’t know, I feel like it needs its own new dungeon to do the workmanship justice.

Maybe that’s how we could get this beauty up to best-o-the-best, where it belongs.

Best of the Best Nominations - December 2017

Surely you jest.

Bump because this idea is probably the only good idea on this forum

What does it mean to bump something?

Sorry, I’m new on the fourms, I really don’t know.

it’s what you just did

Oh ok, ty.