Rarest Item?

I’m pretty sure it was 500 cube gods not 100,000 heres the one that I found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5yxQfZ6dxk. 100,000 would straight up kill your computer. Pretty sure even 5,000 would

I’d say the Jellyhead Trickster Skin is also up there - partially due to the undeserved unpopularity of Reef, partially because no one would keep a spare of it if they hadn’t already unlocked it 8)

it’s unpopularity is totally deserved, thanks to DECA thoughtlessly throwing it in the court.

As far as the rarest items go probably the event trophies (Tomb/Abby speed runner rings). Unless people find an exploit there are only 25 player accounts (Per speed runner ring) that have these items.

But it handles so many things so wellll!
It deserves more love :c

Numbered HP pots no doubt.

Fam, my friend and I have farmed over 600-700 thickets together (We usually do thickets instead of Oryx whenever a realm closes) and we have gotten pretty much everything EXCEPT for the spell (Yes, this means the skins and STs) even though we’ve finished pretty much all of those thickets (maybe an odd 10 thickets where we nexus or die due to stupidity)

Yea…this spell just refuses to drop despite it being a pretty mundane spell in general

So I’m right?

still ogmur lol

now some people would argue that conflict or jugg are rarer, but you have multiple chances per realm to drop one of those

even if ogmur has the same droprate as those two it only drops from one event with a ridiculously low droprate, and even lotl has a rare chance to spawn nowadays because of all the other events deca has added

whereas dungeon whites like omni and crown are arguably more common because they can be farmed and grinded for using the discord channels

Yeah but now there’s the Keyper

Just a couple players isn’t really a good sample size to determine drop rarity. I’ve personally gotten two Penetrating Blasts, one on main/one on alt. I honestly don’t do Thickets all that often but I’m willing to bet I was lucky as much as you guys were unlucky.

It’s just pretty unreliable trying to determine rarity of drops with just your own experience, since peoples experiences differ too much and taking in consideration the law of averages and that we’re dealing with drop rates that are probably at least up in the hundreds here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That is the video!

REGARDLESS dude hahaha. I don’t care if it was a private server or if it was 500.

CDirk is unarguably one of the rarest items in the game.

You do recognize the OP say non event white?

I got two in 132 runs

still a rather unreasonable droprate

That I definitely agree with, problem is I never said that the penetrating blast spell was hands down the rarest item in the game, it just seems the rarest to my friend and I cuz we have never obtained it after constantly farming it compared to other events :>

“The rarest item is the item you’re actively hunting for” - Every Collector ever

I got it, i didn’t know it was good, i died on a 0/8 wizard 2 days later

Nectar Crossfire is pretty rare

(sad farmer noises)

It was quite rare for me yea, took me almost a hundred nests of trooms for me to finally get it

I believe Mighty Stein Is one of the rarest white bags/items.

Would you say, Battle of the Nexus drops are rarest?

If we’re strictly talking dungeon drops that you can technically get into year 'round, due to limited keys and the fact the whites are moderately rare then I’d say they’re up there in rarity yes. I’m honestly not sure how frequently the keys release so it’s hard for me to say. But during times when there’s an abundance of keys opening they’re not all that hard to get