Rarest Item?

still ogmur lol

now some people would argue that conflict or jugg are rarer, but you have multiple chances per realm to drop one of those

even if ogmur has the same droprate as those two it only drops from one event with a ridiculously low droprate, and even lotl has a rare chance to spawn nowadays because of all the other events deca has added

whereas dungeon whites like omni and crown are arguably more common because they can be farmed and grinded for using the discord channels

Yeah but now there’s the Keyper

Just a couple players isn’t really a good sample size to determine drop rarity. I’ve personally gotten two Penetrating Blasts, one on main/one on alt. I honestly don’t do Thickets all that often but I’m willing to bet I was lucky as much as you guys were unlucky.

It’s just pretty unreliable trying to determine rarity of drops with just your own experience, since peoples experiences differ too much and taking in consideration the law of averages and that we’re dealing with drop rates that are probably at least up in the hundreds here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That is the video!

REGARDLESS dude hahaha. I don’t care if it was a private server or if it was 500.

CDirk is unarguably one of the rarest items in the game.

You do recognize the OP say non event white?

I got two in 132 runs

still a rather unreasonable droprate

That I definitely agree with, problem is I never said that the penetrating blast spell was hands down the rarest item in the game, it just seems the rarest to my friend and I cuz we have never obtained it after constantly farming it compared to other events :>

“The rarest item is the item you’re actively hunting for” - Every Collector ever

I got it, i didn’t know it was good, i died on a 0/8 wizard 2 days later

Nectar Crossfire is pretty rare

(sad farmer noises)

It was quite rare for me yea, took me almost a hundred nests of trooms for me to finally get it

I believe Mighty Stein Is one of the rarest white bags/items.

Would you say, Battle of the Nexus drops are rarest?

If we’re strictly talking dungeon drops that you can technically get into year 'round, due to limited keys and the fact the whites are moderately rare then I’d say they’re up there in rarity yes. I’m honestly not sure how frequently the keys release so it’s hard for me to say. But during times when there’s an abundance of keys opening they’re not all that hard to get

Some items not yet mentioned to throw in for consideration:

Of perma-available items, how about the alien cloths? Alien weapon white bags seem a lot more common than the cloths.

Eg. Malogian Cloths, from the final boss in red:

There’s cloths from the UFO too that, due to 1x UFO per many wormholes, could be equal rarity, or even rarer than the planetary ones.

Of limited availability items:

• Quintessential Quiver (ST that only drops from The Glitch special event enemy):
    (I discounted Useless Katana which also drops from The Glitch because many players got given one ‘free’ in the past, see the wiki on it for more info.)

• The Paranormal Wizard reskin STs were I believe only in for one event, last Halloween:

• There’s probably some other cloths that have never been repeated, eg. the wiki has a limited edition cloths section.

• Or yeah probably some obscure char skin hatcher or pet skin hatcher item will only have few people who kept it unhatched, or unfed/undropped (if duplicated). Like I’ve got this wormy dude out of a chest event, there’ll be some bizarre examples like this I’m sure, where people have saved instead of used it, from an event or a shop box:

Now that I think about it, whichever Gladiator skin was awarded from arena event.

i don’t know about you, but i see that a few times every now and again

I meant the skin unlocker as an item.

Not the rarest drop rate of items still dropping of course, but in Deca’s small useless info announcement this was included… Proud holder of an Amethyst dagger XD

(also I had no idea those medals were so rare, or the america ring lol)

Edit: Also have no idea what the last two are, the jade beetle and the trophy… Maybe during my long hiatus from rotmg…

Those two are limited time contest rewards for speedrunning things. The first one, jade beetle is basically 10 spd and buffed nile and abyssal trophy is basically a potato minus the def and 4 more spd and 1 less every dps stat.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.