Realm day, a RotMG Earth day idea

I was messing around in the pfiffel dps calculator and I got a cool shot pattern, so I thought “Why isn’t there an Earth day event in realm?” So here’s a vanity item idea for “Realm day” a day to respect how beautiful the realm is. I have no idea what the actual event could be, this could drop from a leprechaun-like enemy, or this could be a mark stacking reward, or it could even come from a fame box.

Pollution-free wand (this can be pretty much anything, staff, bow, sword, etc.)
Sprite: (Barely attuned magic-thingy’s
Speed: 200
Lifetime: 270
Amplitude: 1.2
Frequency: 0.5
Projectile amount: 8
Arc gap: 72
RoF: 10% (particles in effect so spam is somewhat bad)
Min damage: 4
Max damage: 22 (4/22 is Earth day, I thought this would be a cool easter egg/ nod)
Particle trail: Green (just do like a nice tree leaf green)
Particle Lifetime: 4000 (so the image will stay for a little bit

The particle effects would have to be tweaked a little, instead of the little square-things expanding from where the shots have been, the particle effects would need to be solid lines (similar to those used by the Urgle, Arachna, and her son.) that are green

The image created by this would be a small plant, perfect for Earth Day.

New UT staff idea -single shot staff

Because people only pay attention to fun holidays

I didn’t think about that…

Oof.

I’m a flat-earther, and i approve of this idea to celebrate RoTMG’s flat earth.

Definitely approving this. The shot pattern looks amazing and I would love to see people showing this off!

Would Ent Ancients be a part of the event?

Are u autistic as well

no u

no the government is autistic they think it’s round

Even if we couldn’t go into space you could prove the world is round lololololol

ps im not autistic

I am all for this. Deca, time to show that you aren’t one of those people who believe that global warming doesn’t exist even though 99% of scientists say that it does

Yes, global warming exists. However, interesting fact about global warming,
it self repairs. The heated up tempatures actually closed the hole in the atmosphere. If you look at history, the tempatures goes up and down and up and down, the heating up is natural (although some of our products did simply speed up the process, also don’t worry if you didn’t know about the self repair thing, it was only recently discovered)

Oh… global warming does happen naturally. However, not to the extent that it is currently occurring

For real people are going a little off-track on this thread. Someone actually managed to take a “flat earth rotmg” joke too seriously and now we’ve moved to global warming. Over a Shot Pattern. I is Amaze.

Anyways. After a quick runthrough of the shot pattern on Pfiffel, I noticed that 4000 seems like a massive particle lifetime. Running it at 1000 Particle Lifetime makes it so the particles disappear by the time the next wave of shots go through. :3

Unless I’m mistaken ozone depletion isn’t responsible for global warming

And yes it does self repair, but like many things in nature it’s exceedingly slow

Yep it isn’t responsible, but both are caused by humans

Yeah, much of it is natural (I think we’re at a temperature peak right now) but if humans keep on heating up things much of our coastal cities and environments won’t last very long, even if the temperature never actually exceeds temperatures the Earth has experienced in the past million or so years.

The Ozone layer is what keeps the heat and UV rays out, they are entirely related

The CFC’s responsible for ozone depletion, yes, but the ozone hole itself isn’t responsible for heating up.

Only certain kinds of UV radiation (which cannot be felt, but are still dangerous) are capable of breaking apart ozone, the infrared (which we can feel, as heat) isn’t strong enough to do anything to the ozone layer and so regardless of how thick the ozone layer is the same amount of heat will still be getting through.

Please correct me if I’m wrong, this is whatever I remember from earth science class