Realm Trades - Thoughts?

That’s the sole point that I was afraid to mention as I didn’t have any way to counter that specific youtuber argument. Thanks for giving me another valid point xd <3.

Geez if its this bad behind a computer screen, I cant help but wonder what it’s like irl. Don’t be afraid to screw up, we all make mistakes. Be expressive, talk, go out of your comfort zone.

Thats the only point anyone goes for and is rather gray as to ur services being black and white.

That being said maybe videos do break tos. Doesnt matter im just saying realmtrades breaks many.

“We recyle bots, just saying”

yep now im too suspicious

You need his post before that to make it laughable

Wait which one?

was it the:

“As stated, we have read ALL their TOS and believe our service is not against it. If you disagree, feel free to not use it. Thanks.” or

“As stated, we have read ALL their TOS and believe our service is not against it. If you disagree, feel free to not use it. Thanks.” or what about the

“As stated, we have read ALL their TOS and believe our service is not against it. If you disagree, feel free to not use it. Thanks.”

Yeah, it’s pretty obvious they’re RWT, or at least connected somehow.

god help whoever buys a subscription or pays money in general on that website

God help whoever uses that website in general

I dont think that its RWT in the way that its selling items for monetary gain, but if you have a fucking subscription, paid for with real money, in order for a service based around something off of Deca’s service, its called making a profit off of said Deca’s service (something they explicitly say is against the terms of service)

Lmao, I’d been silently disagreeing with all the conspiracy that they have to be the same vein of people who run RWT sites, but if they’re going to straight up state their bots are recycled then I’ll have to change my mind.

On the topic of ToS, DECA’s seem fairly rigid with the commercial side of things and eh, idk.
I will point out that DECA’s source of revenue comes from the indirect purchasing of, for the most part, exclusive content that can only be provided by DECA; while RealmTrades’ revenue will seemingly be subscription to elevated status on their service (which does not provide them with the aforementioned exclusive content). Basically, they aren’t infringing directly on DECA’s market, although that’s not to say that doesn’t mean they aren’t breaking the more generalized terms of the ToS.

Although, it’s actually somewhat of a grey area on whether they are using the DECA service for a commercial purpose. The content they provide within Rotmg (bots and trades) is completely free to use, while their paid subscription only provides access to priority support and allows you to use a larger chunk of their service (as in, have more trade offers running at a time). Of course, no one would subscribe to the RealmTrade service if they didn’t have the additional, non-commercial element within Rotmg. Hopefully you can see where the greyness arises there.

In the end, it’s up to DECA to enforce their ToS so nothing is solid until they make a statement to RealmTrades or us. Considering that DECA has full control over the licensing of their service, RealmTrades doesn’t even need to break any ToS to be terminated.

I still think realmtrades is utterly useless and just wants money

:rofl:

Kinda off topic but what’s the current status between realmeye and DECA. I know mreyeball is a DECA gm, but I’m still kinda curious.

Just by how much they use the forums they probably appreciate that realmeye is offering a free service to players that helps trading for free. I would imagine at least

This is false, MrEyeball is simply in their guild. They seem to be on good terms:

Nah many, pretty damn sure they were trying to cause “death by chickens”

would not use it for valuable items, if at all

unless it can be validated i would not use it

Huh, didn’t know that.

Personally i think it is stupid they put a limit of trades you can put up and charge for you to be able to do more, as dong this limits peoples offers they can put up and therefore the amount of trades there can be up at one point(rare items will not get put up as people will not want to take up a precious space for one of thier limited trade windows