2 Year Anniversary! (Forums)

well on day one I posted what is admittedly a really bad low-grade dungeon idea and over the course of two years I have apparently built up from that to making one of the most popular dungeon ideas on the forum as well as leveraging that accomplishment to weasel my way into the closed testing group.

so thatā€™s pretty cool I guess. not sure which is harder to believe, that I originally started all the way down there or that itā€™s been 2 years since then.

lol youā€™re 20

They add cosmetics in ideas

I guess if we share over the two years, I guess I can be kinda proud that what used to be like a 15 person group turned into something that a lot of people know more of.

I also used the forums as a way to develop more as a person.

Still I got the admit, spamming the forums is still my favourite memory even though I got like 10000 flags because of it (and annoyed the heck out of shatter). Followed by the Christmas giveaway.

Actually the only reason Iā€™m still active somewhat is because im listening through the songs on

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/forum-game-rate-the-music-above-you

b/c I dont have much good music sources anymore.

on a seperate note, I finally notice how shatter is now beside the other mods here:

((Iā€™m surprised I still know like 15 of the regs.)
(miss people like: werb, efnui, piggby, atrapper, jaws etc.)

hey I remember that! kinda sad now that almost everyone who was involved in that doesnā€™t really show up anywhere anymore. also reminds of the times back when stu actually did stuff, these days itā€™s just doc and ob since shatter and nevov do most of the grunt work like merging/locking/opening threads.

lol, are shatter and nevov just the slave minions so the rest of the mods can sit back and do nothing.

Yeah it was really cool since we basically got everyone in the community to contribute to a sole project.

actually i was just randomly reading my old posts, and realized that I sound pretty stupid in a lot of them.

but honestly after browsing the past a bit, the thing I hate most is I cant access the awesome chat group.

:cake: was preparing for yesterday for quite a while.
sadly Iā€™m not very active and missed it :frowning:

notable threads

notable users who have gone inactive
CaesarVIII
CptShevu
DANMONEY
Endertimes
Fweftgjhis
HorusKane
ImTeBest
JohnMH
LongSkelly
Spuddeth
Trillum
Unselfish

I probably missed some stuff, especially some forum memes that I didnā€™t keep links to.
I also didnā€™t put any links from the whine cellar or the cool kids club.

Even though we were late to the party, we were still the life of it.

All the different forums weā€™ve went through for this game, and we get overshadowed by Reddit. But I guess time flies and so does the way of forums. To live on two years, and many more into the future!

wow that list is soā€¦ new

like the notable topics thread by mynamerr had like 2 of those threads, but most of those seem to be comedy that you have there.

and the notable people, I know five I guess, but I always thought of them as either offtopic people or side people that werenā€™t the ā€˜mainā€™ people. Which is probably a bad way of thinking of them. Except maybe DANMONEY and Endertimes.

I wonder if I could find a list of all the older regs to see who dissappeared.

i was gonna say that you should have added redeadgods but

54%20PM

apparently heā€™s alive

owo what this?

it is actually nice

i been here in forum for fucking year

damn

yeah originally redeadgods and idragonet were on but i checked their read times.

i also wanted to add the thread where shatter and doc or someone were fighting over who got to close it. forgot the name though :confused:

Me and otherbill.

ā€œRealmtrades is proof as to why our current trading system is flawedā€

wow is finding arkani still a thing? like i remember hen i stopped playing and people were also doing that at the time. Which was several months before that dateā€¦

Itā€™s not that finding Arkie was surprising
itā€™s that op posted obvious proof of himself hacking, and then was playing dumb.
and then it turned into basically a witch hunt after alphamatic made his post iirc

oh it was one of those.

I loved reading those,

Man you so asian putting chinese description

even your pic is asian

Donā€™t worry guys, Iā€™m not dead.

Iā€™ve been around since a few days after the beginning.
To compare to @Xaklor, one of my first topics was a concept to give Necroā€™s Skulls the ability to Curseā€¦lo and behold, the Skull of Corrupted Souls does exactly that.
Au contraire, none of my ideas have ever been as groundbreakingly large :'D
But I am the most frequent Death Thread poster, so I got that going for me.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.