RealmEye Forums Moderator AMA [Request]

I saw him in the nexus a couple times but never[quote=“CandyShi, post:202, topic:5298”]
actually playing the game
[/quote]

@pfiffel also plays the game

Oh.
Well…

I don’t see him round’ the forums that much >.>

I know tons of other people named Bill. I’ve known eight other people named Bill who also have my same last name.

I kind of have some other stuff going on in my life right now, sorry. :frowning:

Wot in name replication

I know that >.>
Just asking Stupidity why he plays the game

uhh…pewpewpew?

I like the game. :slight_smile:

You might also be interested in this:

@moderators what’s your favorite track and field event?

100 M. Ran that in high school. I was never great – somewhere around 12.5 seconds if I remember right – but I loved sprinting. 400 M is killer…

I hate all of the long distance runs. I get tired in like 2 seconds xD

What clinic do you work at DoctorBill?

im the best at mile runs lol

Chemistry.

It was the other name I was deciding between when I was picking a name. It doesn’t use my IRL nickname and is a more direct reference to our comedic hero.

I play every couple of weeks for an hour or so, but on a different account.

Football.

@moderators please reopen this: Connection Problem

The issue is still happeing.

Re-opened the senior thread on the same topic. Realmeye down?

Should rare non-whitebag drops be put in the whitebag-thread?
If no, should there be separate one for those?

What are you thinking? Like mushrooms etc? People wanting to post about white bags are common enough that a megathread is preferred rather than dozens of similar topics a week. If what you’re talking about is super rare then I don’t see having a new thread about it every now and then causing any clutter.

How about something like

Or a mini stheno, even though it drops in a cyan, it is quite rare.

I’m fine with a new thread for that. But I suspect some people may cry “white bag thread”. I say fire away and we’ll see how it goes.

This is the only thread I made I actually care about at this point

@doc How did you join the forums on the 5th of August when the forums launched on the 16th? Also how come none of the other mods joined on the 5th?

Same as video games: it’s the difference between alpha/beta launch and full public release.