Recruiting for Toxicity

Welcome to Toxicity!

20th guild in USS, https://www.realmeye.com/guild/Toxicity
Plague

Welcome to the official recruitment Realmeye page for Toxicity! Yet another ImTeBest guild. Despite the name, this is a growing guild to make friends and have fun in! But, like all guilds, we have requirements. Fortunately, our requirements serve a better purpose then being a serious guild: To keep you active, anyways, here are the qualifications:

Requirements:

• Orange star+
  • 1 or more 6/8+
  • Be active, at least once every day (unless you have a reason not to.)
  • Be friendly
  • Hacking or cheating is NOT ALLOWED
  • Active on Discord

about our guild:

• Our main server is USS but, you can play on other servers.
  • language: English
  • we pop keys on weekends :wink:

How to apply:

Answer these basic questions,

1. Why do you want to join Toxicity?

2. Are you active on discord?

3. Give your realmeye link.

4. How do you plan on contributing to the guild?

5. Rate yourself 1-10 in epic dungeons

Please wait at most 48 hours for a reply to your Application!!

If you have been accepted, you will be notified on how to join through this thread.

Best regards,

Toxicity

Guild ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [Want to Join]
[lfg]
Any Guild Would Be Nice
SZA: Looking For Guild (US, Preferably Southern/Western)

Only then? Well, that’s unfortunate.

Like many comments before, the main reason I hacked is to reduce lag, if somebody else uses it for the same purpose, then I cannot say anything. Also, even if I put: “absolutely no hacking”, people still lie. I can’t to anything about it, should I change it though?

That makes no sense

If you allow it outside of guild events, allow it everywhere.

what makes no sense?

this.

so… should I change it? People will lie anyways
edit: doing it

So?

also kick liars?

how would I find out

If someone tells me a guild member hacks and show me a video or I see it I kick them that’s how

Sure!

30th guild in usw2 so fast. darn

While I think we can all agree that you two ( @ImTeBest @Rthx ) have done some less than exemplary things in the past, for the sake of this thread I’m going to have to ask you both to drop your beef. ImTeBest, good luck with your guild. You can always flag posts on your thread if they bother you instead of engaging with trolls.

I’m dumb, but thanks! I should do that more often!

@Shatter is it possible to delete all the comments on this thread because this is becoming dumb. If not then I could only make a new thread or let it stay like this. thanks!

My guild has a very strict policy against hackers, and since you seem willing to implement one, here it is:

1. STONEBORNE [put your guild name here] reserves the right to request screenshots from any guild member suspected of using an unauthorized client. When the suspect is asked for these images, they must not exit the game and must provide the images in a timely manner via Discord. If the suspect either exits the game or fails to comply with demands, it will be assumed that the suspect is using an unauthorized client and he or she will be removed from the guild and will not be allowed re-entry.

2. If any member of the guild is suspicious that another member is hacking in any way, evidence must be provided. This evidence can be either in the form of a chat log (the full chat must be provided, in order to survey the surrounding circumstances of the statement), a photograph, or a video. This evidence can be submitted via Discord.

3. If a guild member hacks and there are suitable witnesses (either trusted individuals or a large amount of players), the guild member will be kicked from the guild.

4. If a guild member accuses another member of hacking based on no evidence or without suitable witnesses, his or her accusation will be disregarded. If an event comes up in the future supporting the accusation, the case will be investigated further.

5. If a guild member accuses another member of hacking based on fabricated evidence, the accuser will be kicked from the guild.

The first rule is the most pertinent one. Basically, if you suspect someone is hacking, demand that they submit a screenshot of their client immediately. If they fail to do so/leave the area before sending a screenshot, they are most likely hiding something or were trying to switch to a “clean” client. Thus, you have good reason to believe they are using a hacked client and can remove them with good conscience.

1. I am looking for an active guild where I can make friends. (This is a second account to an orange star)
  2. Yes I am active on discord.
  3. https://www.realmeye.com/player/SuperWubb
  4. I do have experience and know how to run shatts and tombs effectively. I also do pop keys on occasion.
  5. 8

link me your second account, or get blue star. Thanks!

Oi, I think you’re taking your guild a bit too seriously there.

its in my realmeye