"Rídiri O´Laimhin" is recruiting (Discord, USMW)

#Rídiri O´Laimhin

Our guild has grown very nicely in members and in fame, also the members that entered as a light blue star are now red, I created this guild being a dark blue star and now im orange, our guild members had opened so many dungeons during guild time, some hosted some pitched, of all shatters that we have done, only the ones with 5 to 6 members has been clean and finished, when there are more players it gets a little bit of dirty… Public shatters are bad, so much drag, so much dirty, so much death, its better to do a clean guild shatters.

Dungeons like Tomb of the ancient, Devy Jones, Crawling Depths, Ocean trench, ice cave,Puppet encore and Shatters, one time battle of nexus.

We are looking for active members to have fun, to keep getting better, that have discord, we are mostly at the USMW server.

We dont ask to have keys… The dungeons we had hosted were from members that wanted to use their keys with the guild, or that we have buy with life, we understand that not everyone can pay in the game or open a dungeon just to be wasted, we wont ask for that. Sometime in the week in guild time there is always someone that wants to host (pitch).

Our guild has turn international, with members from Hong Kong, Canada, Serbia, US, Mexico and some more…

###Requirements:

-Language: English.
-Have a Discord account.
-16+ years old.
-Orange rank if you have one character slot.
-1k live base fame.
-If you have more than one character slot, Red star, have at least one 4/8
-Skills: can easily do ocean trench, tombs and Shatts (clean or rush).
-Can attend to guild time (we use the Pacific US west timezone).
-Show respect to other players and clans.
-No scamming the chat or begging for items…
-No hacks or scamms.

###NEWS
We can recruit blue stars, our blue stars members have gotten the red star or they are close to it, some red stars are now orange.
We have one white star and two yellow, feel free to aply and make this guild even better.

###Due to vacations this guild has come almost inactive… Im looking for really active players because im not giving up to this guild, in our “golden moments” we have been in the game all day and with 20 members at the same time, it actually has been really good and not toxic.

###How to apply:

Fill up the form and join the discord, in the discord we´ll tell if you in or not and tell where to see to invite in.

Form: https://goo.gl/forms/qHY2Q6Ae7wXJp3pH2
Discord: https://discord.gg/Vrtamp6

Looking for a guildd :D
LONG time player looking for active guild
I'm looking for a guild

Not everyone has the same “Best Server”, just a tip

Thank you, ill change that.

I´ll be in USWest server…

You can edit your post by clicking on the pencil icon. Then you can change best server to whatever you play on. Good luck on the guild

BTW more time required on the weekends is a bad requirement, you don’t know peoples schedules we don’t all just have school mon-fri

im confused… 200 fame or 800 fame???

You could instead say USSW.

My bad, i didn´t explain myself well.
Between 200 and 800 of fame, meaning you have some skill and don´t die easy.

Ever heard of a fame train :wink:

Yes!!! one day I dream we´ll be 50 in the guild and we´ll start the fame train :smile:

Thanks for the clarification :+1:

bump

bump

Thank you verry much for checking the discord and for those who join!! We are 14 members so far and counting, with valuable members that are active and we have a great moment playing.

There are new features of the guild as it grows…

We will host a few candylands as well as dead water, cdepths and finish up with a few tombs and ocean trenches this comming week. (guild only)

Another new feature is that we have a number of mules charged with some of the best abilities, weapons armors and para HP rings, for those who we trust in the guild and start a new character, that eventualy the player can find that gear and return to the mule, aslo we take donations for the mules as to have a “say” in the dungeon and how it´ll be done.

Don´t forget that we use discord, you have to be able to use it too and to connect the voice channel, also we are verry active.

Donn´t hesitate, I know its a prety new guild with almost a month old but its getting nice and we dont have any intentions of disbanding.

@NLavin

dude, you know there are only like 4 people that are active in our discord…

one is retarded (he sat on septavius -_-)
the other never chats
I suck at the game
and you are the only one that has a brain

Hehe I know for a fact that “one” lagged so hard, “the other” does not have a mic, that “you” still learning and you WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST OF US because thats how the best start, being so bad at the begining.

Well I hope more people join and get so much more active, well then have a nice day!

Have updated the topic…

Hey, I’m the discord. Was wondering if I could join the guild

See the new features, we are 25 members so far.