Reimagining Endgame Accessories

Hey everyone! I’m Atrapper, and I’ve always loved unique items. The recent UT’s from Lost Halls, the Nest, and Parasitic Chambers exemplified this, but there was one issue - the accessories. Therefore, I had the idea to create effects for the rings and make them simply more diverse. So, here it is!

May you gain truly unlimited power!

Shatters Rings Buff [debuff immunity]

tfw u want to see something but ur school has google drive blocked

omni is so incredibly overpowered. you could literally be unkillable.

The 100 HP per shot is only when you use Dbow. With other weapons, it’s much lower. Regardless, I’ll lower the values.

This would be truely awesome! It’s true that end-game accessories are a bit deceiving, especially when you’ve hunted them down for so long, only to get a few more stats. This would make them way more fun to use.

I really, really like this shit, nibba. Come up with some ideas to make those crappy beginner UT rings unique as well :^)

Thanks!

That’s next, starting with the Spider Eye Ring. /s

Its nice to see that some of the end tier stuff get cool effects like the bracer of suicide bombs and are you gonna do something for tombs especially for a certain puke green colored ring?

I thought about it, but decided that there have to be some standard UT rings if there are to be more unique ones. They need to act as a frame of reference.

I may rebalance them, though.

Blob bomb are pretty harmless
At katana range

That’s still some sb damage added to the bag.

@Atrapper

Thanks for letting me know about this!

I have no clue how this violates Google’s ToS. I’ve requested review of it, so hopefully, the doc is reaccessible soon!

It deals up to 4000 damage. Realistically, it could deal ~500 damage to enemies, which is still decent damage, considering that the player doesn’t need to aim.

Cant see a thing :confused: its blocked

I’m having Google review the report right now.

Nononononono.

It’s back online!

Experimental ring. +60hp +60mp +4def +4vit… What the F*** happens when this experiment is completed.

It turns into a Robotic Glove, giving double the stats but eating your arm.
######jk

Also this ring isn’t an end-game ring, more of a mid-game ring, or something you use while waiting for the perfect white.