RIFTS: Infestation [Season 3, Nov 14th to Nov 21st]

You also need decent gear and stats to solo skuld. Good luck defeating all those zombies with a non-piercing weapon, especially after there’s like 50 of em after everyone else nexused.

Well, you had 2 people, one of whom was a healing class. And you had way better gear than me yesterday.

My gear: 0/8, max common pet, t9 staff, t10 robe, t3 spell.

I think it’s ok for Skuld to be difficult for solo unmaxed players, as it’s been bumped up the difficulty level.

For large groups:

I do think that the HP scaling might be a bit aggressive for rifts though, since this is one of the dungeons with a “time limit” (aka so many zombies spawn that you get RKO’D). Thus the mirade of unmaxed players who make it to skuld increase the difficulty by quite a bit, essentially rendering all damage at the beginning of the fight useless as the hp scales down in response to 90% of the noobs nexusing.

i have finished 1 cem and am so happy cuz it took me 5 tries since i am super scared since i dont hack anymore

isnt ice cave not supposed to be here and be patched? like nothing gives xp here and boss drops nothing

Alternatively, just…don’t do Skuld yet. The first part of the dungeon is hard, sure, but not impossible when unmaxed, and it’ll still drop pots at a good rate.

Of course, if you’re going for the Skuld mark, I can see that beeing extra frustrating >n<

That’s a terrible idea.

Let me spell it out for you.

Right now only 1 realm on USWEST is full.

That’s only one realm that can help you complete skuld.

With every passing hour your chances of completing the rift quests goes down.

Because people die or they give up.

By the time you get to 8/8 the event is over. It’s dead. Enjoy soloing oryx.

You are trying too hard to defend this outrageous and terribly designed event.

Y’know, I finished that quest a long time ago right?

That is crazy that they would lower the realm limit and also make potting take longer too. I don’t see how that makes much sense. Didn’t see they did that

Yeah you got lucky with skuld and said screw everyone else.

Are you done whining and bitching? I didn’t get ‘lucky’; we started with 35 people, 4 survived.

Its called ‘knowing how to survive.’

It took me 8 cems, and each time I learned from my failures in the previous one. After failing 3 in small groups, I made sure to call over an army first, saying stuff like 'WE NEED AN ARMY FOR CEM! TP FOR YOUR SKULD MARK!" and so on. I observed enemy behavior in the final battle, and used that to help me survive in the final phase, on a 0/8.

It’s not knowing how to survive. That’s bs. You got carried and you know it.

The winner of this trash is whoever is on long enough in the first 24 hours to get carried through events with overwhelming numbers.

Right, being carried by 0 priests?

Stop being salty and whining. You’re not going to prove anything. If you don’t want to observe and understand how to survive, then that’s 100% your fault. I observed, I learned. You didn’t, instead you come here to whine and moan about 'ITS UNFAIR!"

Really? Grow a spine and go kindly piss off. How dare you suggest I was carried? Only 4 people survived, out of 35, we had 0 priests, 0 archers with dbows. You weren’t in that cem.

Could you elaborate how? I don’t understand what’s that bad about only partially doing a Cem, minus the loss of a mark.

I agree that some servers are not as active as others, but take into consideration that, at the time of writing this post, it’s still only morning in the US. Not everyone plays as soon as they wake up.
Additionally, there are also events going on on Legacy, which may attract players more than this challenging (and agreeably frustrating) Rifts season.

This loony toon WIlhuff over here is acting like he can solo parasite o2 on a 0/8.

It’s just not true.

But whatever I’m done with rifts keep making more recommendations if you’d like.

Also in case anyone is thinking about starting rifts I highly recommend doing something else. All of us are selfish (myself included) and we’ll just log off once we have our tokens.

Skuld is very much doable, you just need to find a realm with over 40 people (not hard) and mass call people to raid it, usually over half the realm will tp, i did a cem as war that started with 28 people, about 22 made it to skuld but only 9 including me lasted until the end and 4 people died, however, we managed to do it with only one priest and one pally, everyone was very weak and unmaxed, but via a good combination of classes and knowing the patterns you can do it. And everything before skuld can be done with only a handful of people and gives a good amount of loot.

What made you think I said I could solo o2?

Stop posting fake news. It’s honestly sad and quite pathetic

You want to throw shade, you do your homework first .

but… you could if you wanted to, right?

seems like backpedal is always trying to get into arguments

same i did one with 40 ppl starting and only 4 or so ppl finished with me. one of them being @Toastrz