Rings of The Universal Fundament- New T6 Rings

No. An olympiad is a measurement of time used in Ancient Greece for the Olympic Games. An olympiad is 4 years.

OK, but I don’t see how that would fit in with the theme. It just seems off to me, yeah it’s a cool word but “The ring of 4 years” sounds odd.

I mean, it’s not like this is a tier 4 ring.

Plus hey that’s cool, cuz olympics are every 4 years so an olympiad…yeah.

Just to add to this:

A decade is 10 years.

An indiction is 15 years.

An eon is 1,000,000,000 years.

A century is 100 years.

A lustrum is 5 years.

A score is 20 years.

A millennium is 1,000 years.

An olympiad is 4 years.

The lack of order in that post is really bothering me :joy:

Did you know that “Decimate” means to destroy 10% of something. #tb to rome

Oops off topic but come on this is interesting stuff.

I never thought of the “dec” in decimate, honestly.

I’m pretty sure that more than 10% of Pompeii was destroyed.

Hey hey hey, @Atrapper
Don’t forget

can we not make the other t6 rings look like pelvic structures?

I don’t like them very much, to be honest. I mean, maybe the Ring of Indictions (MP) can be very similar to the Ring of Decades, but if you want different, maybe change the Attack, Defense, Dexterity, Vitality, Speed, and Wisdom rings to look a bit different, not all of them having the same shape. I don’t like how they are all so similar to each other, you just changed the colors of the Ring of Decades and called it a day. Otherwise, it’s all good, the descriptions and names are nice. A :candy: for you!

@XDRDogex I can’t comment on Scorch’s hairline.

@DreadDrake You have to have a pretty dirty mind to think of that the second you see any of these rings.

@Cenamuch My mentality was that they should all look the same. When I started this idea, my goal was to bring all of the T6 rings to the same level again. As they’re tiered, I didn’t want them to divert from the norm too much.

I agree, but by putting all the rings to be similar to the Ring of Decades, I think that putting the stats to be one over the original T6’s is already good enough. As @DreadDrake said, you shouldn’t make all the rings to look like pelvic structures. I’m not saying those sprites are bad, but I’m saying that you should have more distinction in shape, not in the stats.

Eh, I don’t know. All other tiered rings are the same in their stat increases, descriptions (aside from the gem used), and shapes (aside from the gem color).

True, but aren’t these rings supposed to be different? I mean, you could say they are t7 rings

I’ve never seen it that way, personally. I can see why people would see them as different in that regard, though.

Yeah. Maybe you could put more effort into maybe making the shape a bit different. Maybe you can say that you want to change the Ring of Decades into a T7 and make every ring completely different so that T7 rings can be like the lords of all rings or some crap.

They weren’t supposed to be T7 rings. Decades is already the T6 HP ring, and this was supposed to continue that idea with the other rings.

They’re just supposed to be Decades, but for different stats. Therefore, I was never going to change their shapes.

Since almost everyone is bashing and knocking it imma go against it and say i really like it. It bugs the shit out of me that the Deca ring is t6 like the Ubs while UBHP is ut

I feel like about half of the people like this and half don’t. Anyway,

That was my main mentality behind making this.

I like your designs, and I like all the names.

The only thing that bothers me is the stat scaling between the Decades and Indictions and all the others.

What exactly do you mean by that? I just went with the stats on Decades.

Well, it’s kind of hard to explain, but Decades and Indictions jump +10 HP and MP apiece from the Unbound rings. The other rings jump a full +1 Atk, Def, etc. Do you see what I mean?

I know this is what DECA has already put on their own ring and there’s nothing else you could do but follow the pattern, but it just bothers me a bit.