Robe of the Frost Lord (WIP need balancing help)

Yes, that’s literally what I just said, priest would get the most benefits, but necro and sorc could also gain benefits to a smaller scale.

So why are you making a UT Robe that’s mainly good for a single class?

Literally from the RealmEye wiki:

Breastplate of New Life

It is highly effective on Knights as they can sacrifice some of their DEF for additional HP. Warrior (and sometimes Paladin) may not find as much use in this armor as the Knight since they do not have enough DEF to sacrifice for it.

Why would Deca make a UT Armour that’s mainly good for Knight?

You do realize that MP and HP are entirely different stats, yes?

Breastplate of New Life is extremely helpful no matter what the class is. Due to its outstandingly high Health bonus, the 12 Defense is easily balanced out.

This Robe, however, gives zero defense. Breastplate gives 12. There is much more of a difference here.

Don’t try to compare two very unlike items.

That’s not at all what I was trying to say, you said;

even though it would still give benefits to other classes, like I said multiple times before, so I provided an already implemented item that everyone knows works best on Knight.

I’m not comparing items, Im refuting your ‘why make an item that’s useful for one class’ statement.

Context.

No, I meant this robe is only made for priest and is trash on anything else if you were to actually wear it

I literally had that exact quote in my comment, the context is right there for anybody who reads the comment.

Yes, I had a small snippet there, if you look about 3 lines above that there’s a little box, and in that box there is some text, and that text is an exact cop of what you said, context included.

Yet you still decided to word it like you did.

The reason why this shouldn’t be a thing is because it’s just like rogue when he had 2 rings, it makes no sense really. An adventurer deciding to wear no protective clothing while facing some of the strongest enemies in the realm? It’s like bringing a shirt to battle just so you can have an extra magical rune or something. The whole point of protective armor pieces are so they can protect you.

a rouge with two crowns would be sexy tho.

Indeed it was…

Rogue with a Ring of Decades in 2 slots.

Oh god.

NEW! RING of DECADES NOW IN STOCK.
FREE ONLY at REALMSHOP.FAKE.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.