[ROTMG Comic] Harlequin Havoc

Wait, when did Mystique (very original name btw) join the guild? Did she just kinda show up and assert herself during the comic time skip?

Seems like Mystique’s been raiding raids. What are those lights? The 4 portals of nexus (vault, guild, pet yard, name{?})

The guild always had a mystic; problem was, she never had a personality. So, I gave her one.
also the translator I used for her old accent went down so her bad french is gone

The Horde
of people rushing on a Lost Halls discord raid

Those are the animated beams of light that show up when someone loads in on exalt.

Ohhh I remember her now, yeah she was unfortunately very forgettable. Was her name always Mystique?

Me being the original creative that I was, probably. Her filename is “Serenity”, which is what I was going to go with, but went a different way. Monique was also a name I gave out for a collaborative project @Wilhuff

The Witch has been around since Life Hax and she never had a name until now, and good chance its still missed.

No new pages, because I was working on this for the spooky-month.

Next set may be delayed, but hopefully this satiates.

Page 11 - The Raid

Page Panels

Author’s Notes: Do people still host DrOP parties?

Full Comic Layout

Page 12 - Drop Party

Page Panels

Author’s Notes: when you get lost in the halls sorry I don’t do that dungeon

Full Comic Layout

This keeps getting better and better.
I love satire.

Goddamit it’s Itani. Still don’t quite get why Mystique is doing this. The CRASHEERS panel is hillarious though

I think its some Greenpeace-style Guerrila LH boycott because they probably think LH raids are bad for the game.

Page 13 - Confrontation

Page Panels

Author’s Notes: Schlachtzugsführer sind idioten!

Full Comic Layout

Big boi is a bit overprotective… Still not quite sure on what is happening, where Craftable fits in the story and what Mystique’s drive is

That was going to be explained on this panel, but there’s always room for a good gag. Next page, I promise :>

Page 14 - Caught Green Handed

Page Panels

Author’s Notes: No more hippie business

Full Comic Layout

That’s a gumball face at the end lol. Also, black bordered pages of multiple panels! AhoyKwehehee

still makes no sense to me but they use it a lot so

Page 15 - Caravan Chaos

Page Panels

Author’s Notes: Foreshadowing worries, perhaps?

Full Comic Layout

Do I smell even more satire? The plot thickens…