[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

Back home, perhaps its time to figure out what the Void really is!

Pages 98-103

Author’s Notes: 100 pages in and still no Pirates? I might have to report myself to DECA for scamming. We’ll be there soon.

Full Comic Layout

Perfection

I love your comic and all. However, it seems that the plot is dying as you continue on with your story. At this point, you appear to randomly be jumping from topic to topic. Are you making this up along the way? Or do you already have a preplanned path and just felt like adding kuckles in because you wanted to include it.

the first picture makes rhea look like shes in cuffs

The story itself is pre-planned, but bits and pieces I add as I go along. Nothing is really written down, so if something I think pops up I’ll put it in. But, this usually only happens during the prologue of the story (which we’re past now). Ofcourse, I have worried myself getting to page 100 and still not at the exposition of the story. But yea, memes all aside, from this point it’ll be a bit linear.

I just love memes.

Even the wisdom of Sensey is unaware, but maybe there is some light.

Pages 104-108

Author’s Notes: Thinking about it, would characters in this world buy cloth as soon as they were reborn, or after leveling up. Moreover that, how would they even obtain currency… maybe for another time.

Full Comic Layout

Just close your game lmao, nothing we can do about it.

I like how fast Craftable rebuilt

Craftable insights our heroes on the mystery of the Lost Halls.

Pages 109-116

Author’s Notes: Just incase anyone missed DECA’s Lost Halls OC canon, this gets most of the bases of it. If you want the whole lore its on the Wiki.

Full Comic Layout

for a comic story named “the prism pirate”, and supposedly about john bilgewater at some point, this seems extremely lost halls-oriented.

l1UFlRF
All in time, my good friend. Don’t you worry, you’ll have all the pirate action to your hearts-content.
Once I’m done rambling is all.

Chapter 2 comes to a close, knowing the dangers that lie ahead.

Pages 117-122

Author’s Notes: The pirates begin in Chapter Three. If you’re still awake after all the rambling, I give you my thanks.

Full Comic Layout

That forest maze key looks amazing

Lol, I know where this is from, and I’m not too proud that I laughed at it.

Chapter 3: New to the Crew

Pages 123-131

Author’s Notes: When will the Pirate Cave get a portal reskin?

Full Comic Layout

wow! instead of slapping that nexus key they open a portal and call there friends. lol, that more dangerous to you and other players too
btw funny

the nexus glitch

I don’t think they wanted to risk nexusing :thonk:

How did they fall for that :thinking:

Deep in the Pirate Cave… well, if there’s no pirates, is it just a cave?

Pages 132-140

Author’s Notes: 140 pages in and I’ve just gotten to the pirates… this story might drive for a while.

Full Comic Layout

Wheres the rest?