[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

Funny thing, I know of Henez and his great legacy despite playing RotMG for the first time well after his “retirement”. Namely if I think of Henez I think of that one song he used in his videos.

Well, atleast in the minds of DECA, who probably just think of it as some old meme. Ofcourse DECA has a habit on cashing in on popular fads (I’m lookin at Ugandan Knuckles), so maybe if it permeated back into stardom, there’d be a shot.

"Creating the Barrier!"

Pages 1031-1035

Author’s Notes: How about a Pirate Overwatch hero that uses parrots and barriers/heals? Oh wait I forgot its 2019, that game died.

Full Comic Layout

And that, my friend, is where you are wrong.

fight! fight! fight!

eats popcorn made out of rhea’s hair

ooo getting frisky i see

I watched them strip doublepicks from QP, and I won’t stand to watch them install this forced role stuff either.

Mmmmmm....

At least this way I don’t have to play tank for a 5 DPS team lmao.

(And I do remember when they took away double picks, now that was sad.)

That font color on that background color for the golem’s text is rough. Might I suggest having a darker background color or font? Besides that… I’m so happy that this is back :smiley:

Darkness Dilemma

Pages 1036-1040

Author’s Notes: I’ve come to take a few civil liberties when it comes to some of these phases, since most are just represented by bullet spam.

Full Comic Layout

In order to create darkness it spins itself like the tasmanian devil lol

Davy’s Got A Plan!

Pages 1041-1045

Author’s Notes: Apologies for slight wait, still catching up with some people aswell as catching up ingame.

Full Comic Layout

Lmao davy belongs in r/madlads

A reach into the darkness

Pages 1046-1050

Author’s Notes: Steven Universe ain’t got shit on me when it comes to fusion crossovers.

Full Comic Layout

oh boy

FUTILITY

Pages 1051-1055

Author’s Notes: Call Rebecca Sugar, she’s gonna want to see this one.

Full Comic Layout

already pressing f for davy

The Haunted Golem

Pages 1056-1060

Author’s Notes: A possession. INSIDE a possession. Look at this, he’s still trying to figure out if he’s being possessed.

Full Comic Layout

FUUUUUUSIIOOOON HA

nice