Scepter of Incineration

Scepter of Incineration

An ornate scepter, capable of focusing intense elemental energy into a deadly beam.

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 15 MP/sec
  • Damage: 750 per second (+ 75 per second)
  • Duration: 10 Seconds Max
  • Cooldown: Depends on duration
  • Range: 7 tiles
  • Aim Arc: 5 Degrees
  • Stat Bonus: -2 att -3 spd
  • Special properties: Fires a continuous beam
  • Targets: 1
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 900

Drops From:

• Tomb of Ancients

More info

This scepter fires a continuous beam of energy at one target. The max duration of the beam is 10 seconds, to prevent perma spamming. The initial damage is 750 per second but will gain 75 damage per second, meaning massive damage can be dealt over time. The sticking point for the scepter is the Aim Arc (idk whats it really called :confused: ) Since it’s a pitiful 5 degrees, it’s extremely difficult to aim. Also the range is 7 tiles, which is shorter than most wand ranges . It also has two negative stat bonuses. The cooldown is dependent on the duration you hold the beam, meaning a 5 second beam, will have a 5 second cooldown. This scepter is not affected by wis mod.

That’s it! Feedback Appreciated!

Also, can some give me an in-depth explanation of how to get a sprite from the ROTMG Art Maker to RealmEye?

can’t do the in depth part

1.) make sprite
2.) in the item preview window, put the zoom to 300%
3.) screenshot
4.) crop
5.) upload
6.) ???
7.) you thought I was going to say profit but I’m not

Thank you!

This is a BAD idea with the current stats. Imagine using this with 1. A decent mheal pet 2. Stationary enemies and 3. Wis mod
I would nerf the damage massively and maybe increase the extra damage per second in return. 750 damage in one second is strong enough, thats not accounting for the fact that once you hit it’s basically autoaim.

What do you mean by drops from tomb of ancients? You gotta be a bit more specific.

How thicc is the beam?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.