Scepter of Moonlight

Nope. It deals 100 damage plus 2 for the first wisdom point above 50 (aka the 51st wisdom point), plus 4 for the second wisdom point above 50 (aka 52nd), plus 6 for the 53rd and so on.

Use the formula I provided, it’s easier to understand. It’s a quadratic function, it grows much faster than all of the scepters in game right now, as they all apply linear functions.

Yep, you nailed it!

The jist of this item is to make it deal a ton of damage at the cost of your attack stats, but it only does so with a higher wisdom.

Interesting idea, I think that would work well as it’s own scepter.
This scepter is meant to be effective with a high wisdom, kind of like a pseudo-st.

Also, crits = criticism

I really like the idea of this scepter as it makes wisdom actually useful. I could see people running the wisdom boosting armors and rings with this item which would really be nice to see as it promotes a different sort of playstyle. The sprite is also hella cool, you did a nice job making the sprite.

9/10

Just reminded me of criticals when I saw your abb. of criticism.

Maybe an idea for later?
:+1:

I love the sprite. If you ever need help with working on this dungeon you’re doing, hmu :3

This is…surprisingly interesting. Though I mistook the sprite as a dagger at first, (Dagger, Scepter, basically the same thing, glubshrug) its damage output is quite remarkable. -12 in offensive stats is rather heavy, so running something that combines wisdom for more damage and a ring focused on DPS and HP and/or def would produce a very interesting Sorcerer.
I can’t math as advanced as shown yet, so, uh, no comment. Return in a few years, please.

So, great idea.
Better than anything I could come up with so far -m-

So basically if you were to use this scepter, as a main, or as a swap out for either the t6 scepter or fulmi, you either have to choose 2 things (If you only going to swap this and fulmi). This scepter will hit your wand dps pretty hard because it is almost a reverse crown, but if you always use your scepter, you would deal a huge amount of damage over time, especially if you are a 8/8 sorc. But remember ppl, the bad thing would be crowd control. like in the start of O2, there will be a lot of enemies, so damage from your scepter would be a problem. But that high damage can get you soulbound damage very easily if the boss room doesn’t even have any minions, or they summon very little amounts of them. Now for fulmi, the +2 wis/dex, from what I remember, would be a slight boost to your dps, but being able to target more enemies, and a good amount of damage will be a good thing, as well as the slow. And of course, because of that enemy being slowed down, you can easily hit them with your wand, which lets you deal much more damage, rather than relying on your scepter damage. This is what I only think about so, if I need to know more about it, and the dungeon you are making, let us know, I’m actually interested with this new items and such. Oh, and tell me what do you use to make the sprites for these weapons.

Paint.Net

Glad to see someone is trying to make content for a quite underplayed class.

Thanks! I wouldn’t call it underplayed after the buff though.

I just calculated that with this scepter and an Admin Crown, it deals 527,802 damage to the first target. Happy Avatar One-shotting, admins, if this gets added :wink:

Memento Mori ignores 400 def instead of all defense

A little bump, any more thoughts?

pretty cool, would make a sorcerer more popular probably

Think the description could use a little work, but I really like the niche you’ve cut out for the sorc with the wis mod. Wis increasing gear isn’t used enough IMO and you’ve created a way for it to be used! 8.5/10

Enchanted with moonlight, this scepter only gives it’s immense power to the wisest in the Realm.
or
Enchanted with moonlight, this scepter is said to hold the power of the wisest to ever set foot in the Realm.

Just a thought. Good job!

Uhh you fine bro?

…For a second, I was going to critique you on that one, but then I realized that the Avatar doesn’t have >27,802 defense.

I really want to think of something that’d fit as a description too, but I can’t really because this one is and will be just as good as anything I could think of .3.

I’ll think of a better description. Bump.

Well then, bump.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.