Scorchmist's Final Ideas

school and lost interest.

:frowning:

well i did.

if you quit the forums you will forever be a meme

It’s sad to see you go. I’m glad, though, that you left these random thoughts behind, even if they’re not expanded upon. I’ll have to go through them in-depth eventually. But for now, take my Like. :slight_smile:

In Two Years time, you’re going to wonder, “Hey, how’s RotMG doing?” And you will log on, thinking it will be a quick check, but before you know it, you’re back in the game. Because you don’t leave the game until you win or die, or it dies.

As a fellow content creator, it’s sad to see that your dungeon was never finished, but we will all remember you as a great man regardless, farewell my friend, and good luck on your journey.

SomeBODY freakin griefed it. Gonna let you know I made a copy too, 13 pages, nicely done. I’ll see you next time, blistering vapor.

^^Should be view only

yeah maybe

maybe ill expandvon why i dont like the game anymore

• the community is trash, not all since i a here on the forums, but everyone is so mean
  • the game is so flawed, the game was based around simplicity, but not anymore\
  • hackers. i dont particularly care about hackers, but seeing all the hate against haclkers make you more depressed when games are meant for happyness
  • i dont find new dungeons fun, i was actaully going to make topic about this asking what makes the game fun. but new dungeons just seem like a pain to me
  • my computer cant run realm very well (although thats not the main problem)
  • I HATE MEMES!!!

And i am going to university

Its not just quiting realm, but playing games in genereally really. I never found games that fun, i did it b/c of trying to achieve certain goals which i did a long time ago.

excuse me for spelling and grammer errors, my screen was turned upside down and i couldnt change it make… new laptop

Since i hate learning the new dungeons i wouldn come back to check, if i wanted to check i would maybe check the forums. So you know, you might see my in 2 years i guess :man_shrugging:

Want free items? [Random floating thread]

do people actually see the suggestions that others made on there?

I saw some of them. Mostly, they’re just delete this, etc.

also, if you’re on windows, don’t we have like alt + arrow key to change screen direction?

oh ok, i went in and saw

and i had no idea what i was looking at anymore

Don’t worry fam. I got your pure text in doc form too in case you lose it.

you were a good guy scorch, well met :ok_hand:

congrats you just started a realmeye meme

@Scorchmist, all this attention for your leave is deserved :slight_smile:

OOF Scorchmist… We will remeber you… :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.