Seal of Divine Peace

Seal of Divine Differences

This seal was used by gods and humans to find peace between another using their differences instead of their similarities and used for wars for mortals who have found ugliness in other mortals…

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 90
  • Duration: 10 seconds
    -Damage: 300-400
  • Cooldown: 6.5 seconds, (Still deciding for a balance)
  • Range: 4.5
    -Party Effects: Healing and Increased HP for 10 seconds
  • Stat Bonus: +4 VIT, +5 WIS,
  • Special properties: Shots pass through enemies, etc
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 900

####Drops From:

• Idk, (Mountain Temple to me seems to fit in for some reason), but still Idk

I have intentions on fixing the sprite, it kinda look too plain, and i think it needs some balancing

I think balancing the damage and party effect would be good

thank you

You are missing for by how much

Besides that, yeah simple Idea, but could work well as a small enemy clearer… I hope it can scale as the game ramps up in difficulty. I have difficulties seeing this being used in dungeons harder than abyss… Any example scenario?

Why don’t you include the reason to why you made this seal? It’ll make things much clearer. Also, that sprite concept has been used a lot… Not tgat it matters, I guess

Doesn’t that conflict with the idea of the seal being used by pacifists if it deals damage?

Ill be fixing that in a bit

Sprite doesn’t fit the name/theme. It’s literally a Yin Yang symbol, which is a balance between two opposites, NOT peace. Either change the name or change the sprite, both are overly generic and unbefitting.

kk I will

Why is there always a dot at the beginning of your posts?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.