Seal of the Holy Cross

Seal of the Holy Cross

png

A seal belonging to a once renowned paladin whose soul was lost to a failed experiment. Despite the insignia’s affiliation with the Mad God, it originally symbolized a day in which a true god above all others would judge all souls: mortal, immortal, dead, or divine.

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 150
  • Effects:
    Healing
    Duration: 2 second(s)
    Self heal 200
  • Cooldown: 5 second(s)
  • Stat Bonus: +80 HP
  • Special properties: Only affects the user.
  • Fame Bonus: 8%
  • Feed Power: 600

Drops From:

• Spectral Sentry

More info

I originally just wanted to make a cool seal sprite with a cross on it and didn’t think too much about what it would become after. I tried building off the cross and writing some religious allusions in the item description for symbolic purposes. I’m not trying to recruit anyone, I just wanted to take advantage of the design that I made, so please don’t think too deep into the description. As for the seal’s actual use, it’s basically a really powerful tome that only works on one person and can’t be spammed easily. I’m not an expert on item balancing and this is my first time ever formally making an idea for an item, so feel free to leave feedback on what is probably an overpowered item.

Edit: some clarification on the drop location. The Spectral Sentry in either the event or inside the Lost Halls can drop the seal on defeat. The Spectral Sentry only has a chance of being defeated in the overworld after the Lost Sentry is defeated, while the Spectral Sentry will guaranteed be defeated inside the Lost Halls. Instead of dropping to anyone that hit a soulbound threshold, the item will simply have a very small chance of dropping to anyone in the vicinity of the sentry, similar to how the sentry gives fame upon defeat in the Lost Halls.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.