Seal Of The Time

Ah man, I thought putting a /s would negate all that negativity I threw at ya, my bad, I suppose I should apologise…

I apologise in advance for what I’m about to do… But

*you’re

Don’t make it stasis man. Reduce the bleeding time and give it some HP.
Make it drop from Daichi the Fallen.

Its the principe of this UT

It statis SO it bleeds

It gives HP, and if u speak of bonuses stats it already gives def

Not original! Daichi already got 2 whites! And I really want to make a dungeon

Time reminds me of an effect that Dapper trinity created if I remember, where enemy shots are slowed by 50%. I’m not talking about dazed, where amount of shots are reduced but the physical velocity of the shots.

Example: oryx shoots red star at you. It goes 10 tiles per second. Time-slow3d oryx shoots red star. It goes 5 tiles per second. Etc…

Its a great idea, but I think it can make big lags on weak computers, exemple for the Abomination of oryx, if all the shots got slow, u probably can get laggy as fk

I see this as the new best seal for rushing Abbyses next to Oreo (which not many have). If you get into a dead end with a thousand demons behind you, you now don’t have to nexus!

Its the principe of this seal^^ This also work in a puppet :slight_smile:

@Scorchmist can get likes for anything!

Just some minor spelling mistakes.*

You forgot the period and the capital “J”. You’re welcome dude!

(like my post now?)

No, no, no.
Why?
It will make Paladin easy to play?
Statis is for Mystics for a reason. It would be like giving stun to a Wizard, it would make the Knight useless.
Applying status effects that are meant to be unique for a class for other classes won’t work.

Easier*

Tell that to the midnight star.

I agree that a stasising seal would be really strong for a paladin, but the cooldown is so long that it’s actually a rather impractical item. It could be used to save your life in a hairy situation, but we already have an oreo for that.

I was giving an example using the knight and the wizard to compare how game breaking it could potentially be.

I see that now. Sorry for that, but my point stands for the rest of what I said.

what are you talking about?

so mine doesnt seem annoying?

No hate towards you. I just find it funny how if anyone else made a full post about correcting someones spelling, they would be seen as annoying.

I’ve corrected people’s spelling before. I was just annoyed at the amount of likes you get for such a simple post vs. anyone else.

(I should keep my thoughts in one post)

@Xaklor

#HOLY WATER

It would make the holy water very op^^ This seal + holy water in shatts (for delete slow) would be the best way to clear switches^^

Its the principe of an UT. Okay, statis is for mystic. But a statis seal would change the palladin way of playing that can be great for white stars who are getting bored from RotMG

There is a difference between statis pally and stun wiz. Also, there is high cooldown on the seal

As I already say, it would change the gameplay, and the item is balanced, so with this, ur not as much powerful than a mystic

It appears you weren’t listening the last time I explained this, so lets try again, shall we?

#WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP ATTEMPTING TO DRAG ME AROUND TO WATCH YOU MAKE THE SAME POINT OVER AND OVER AGAIN? IT’S INCREDIBLY ANNOYING AS HOPEFULLY MADE APPARENT BY MY VERY LARGE BOLDED TEXT IN CAPITAL LETTERS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE FURTHER REINFORCEMENT THAT THIS IS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME AND MY OWN PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP SO THAT I CAN RELAY THIS MESSAGE AGAIN UNTIL IT GETS REMEMBERED.

Unless you’re talking about a different kind of power, it’s actually just “Time”. It doesn’t have an article (“the” for something that’s defined or “a” for an undefined something).

Interesting Seal. I kinda like it, although I can see why most people wouldn’t use it, since all you get is a health buff and a temporary Stasis to enemies instead of a damage and health regen buff on top of the usual health buff. However, it seems like a fairly good Seal for rushing…although you are going to be very vulnerable for the first 3 seconds, since you can’t regen health during that time.
Not a great fan of the sprite, though - really looks like the Barely Attuned Magic Thingy…

But a 6.5/10 regardless (:

At first, thanks for feedback :slight_smile:

“The Time” is anything that is defined.

Thanks :slight_smile: People who wants different gameplay on pally would love this seal I think^^ Great pet = dont give a fu** about bleeding :v Maybe pet statis would be better (and in theme ^^)

As I said, good pet can complete bleeding debuff. Same with holy water. The seal statis BUT bleeds, so u need to reflect before use it :stuck_out_tongue:

Im not the Sprites King :slight_smile: . Btw I tried my best about shading^^

Thanks you very much :heart: