Shadow shinobi warrior ST ninja skin

I created this ST set and skin for the ninja, called the shadow shinobi warrior set. Tbh, I don’t really like the original set for ninja so I was kinda hoping it could get replaced with this one or at least something like it. Hope you enjoy and by all means leave your opinions.

Ruby Imbued shadow armor
armor%20of%20glistening%20shadows
Description: Imbued with the power of a shiny ruby, this armor gives the wearer a dosage of power that can only be described as unimaginable.
+17 Def
+6 Vit
+4 Wis
-4 Dex

Ring of glistening shadows
ring%20of%20of%20the%20shadow%20ruby
Description: This ring was found in the tomb of a once powerful ninja, who strived to be as fearsome as he could be.
+60 HP
+40 MP
+4 Dex
-6 Vit

Blade of Shadow’s mourn
shadow%20blade

Projectile:
shadow%20blade%20shot
(When whole set is equipped)
shadow%20blade%20shot%20whole%20set

Description; This blade was forged by the tears of many shadows, created in the world of shadowy darkness.
Damage: 80-112 (use to do 116-124)
Range: 3.2
Rate of fire: 150%
Stat bonus: 4 def, -6 wis
Shot ignores defense
Shot hits multiple targets

Shurikens Of shadowy might
shadow%20disc
Description: It is said that at night these shurikens will hone the person’s inner dark judgements, making them more agile.

Shots: 3
Range: 6.6
Damage: 430-560
Stat bonus: +5 Spd, +3 dex, +3 atk, -6 Vit
MP Cost: 110

skin
shadow%20shinobi%20warrior
Walk(Not sure how to make skin move, please help me)
shadow%20shinobi%20warrior%20walk%202
shadow%20shinobi%20warrior%20walk
(attack)
shadow%20shinobi%20attack%202
shadow%20shinobi%20attack

Anyways that’s my Shadow shinobi warrior set, hope you enjoyed, and again leave your opinion, much appreciated!

The katana way too op. Everyone be using only the katana, and it be like ggarments or pixie.

Thanks, noted!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.