Mana
Attack
Speed
Vitality
Defense
Dexterity
Wisdom

There should be another stat like POWER that increases weapon damage

Maybe theres a different way they could do this… Maybe they could implement tiered weapons where each tier has higher damage
Wait.
Oh
my
GOD!!!
They should add tiered abilities! And armors! And even rings!
I’ll make a poll to see if I should present this idea to DECA.

• Add tiered gear so that the effects become better for rarer items
  • Leave it how it currently is

0 voters

mf thought this was idea was supposed to be avoided SMH

or add a luck stat for crit, but where would that fit on the screen

Could you clarify how power would be different from attack?

i thotted i was dum

I don’t think life is a stat.

How about this. Unbundle wis-mod from wis. So Wisdom goes back to how it was, just affecting how quickly Mana refils. And a new stat, Aptitude, does the job of boosting your ability. They would obviously need boosts for all classes, but that should not be hard, whether amount of damage, duration, and is long overdue to make wis-mod useful for all classes.

At the same time, to stop Wisdom going back to being the most useless stat, boost it by making it 2x or 3x as effective. This would especially help players who don’t have legendary or better pets keep up.

Seems kinda complicated tho

The current number of stats are fine as-is I think.

im sorry but no

Just trying to be constructive, thinking how it could be done within the mechanics of the game. It’s a simple game, not like e.g. some RPGs where you have banks of stats, skills, levels in abilities, spell schools, … Hard to think of a way to add a new stat.

I was serious about part of it too – wis-mod really should work in some way for all classes; all class abilities scale in some way, so all could have that boosted.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/character-stats

Yeah, I definitely agree with this. Wis and Vit should be balanced out before any new stats are added.

tbh out of all the other stat idea’s this is the best one when i saw you say “luck” i thought you where going to mention the shitty stat where you have a higher chance at loot.

@Uisu your shitposts aren’t good please stop.

@Skandling you just made me orgasm.

no

The original stats are fine as is; simple, basic, and effective. Though, I’ve seen some outside sources utilize double-maxing stats to finish a character. Wisdom and Vitaltiy should probably be reworked a little more, in sight of pets never going away, and endgame damage being too high for normal healing to be effective.

maybe he is?!?!

A repost from DECA I saw somewhere on forums said they wanted to implement some kind of “vitmod” function

I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS POST IS A JOKE. YOU GUYS TOOK THIS WAYYYY TO SERIOUSLY

But yea this post is a joke.