Skuld Set Rework/Resprite

This post is self-explanatory.

ReGhostening
Newer Hide and Ring.
ReGhostening%20Alt
Older Hide and Ring with updated palette/some shading tweaks.

Etherite Dagger
Damage: 110 - 215 (162.5) -> 125 - 170 (147.5)
Range: 3.84 -> 3.9
Shot Speed: 16 -> 14
Rate of Fire: 110% -> 125%
Amplitude and Frequency removed
Fame Bonus: 4% -> 5%

Still viable as a DPS dagger with very low range, but trades a lot of damage for much better Fire Rate from its old version. It will have slightly better damage at first, but will lose damage quicker than before.

Ghastly Drape

Effect on Self:
Invisible for 5.5 Seconds -> Invisible for 4.25 Seconds
Speedy for 2 Seconds -> Speed for 3.25 Seconds
Add Dazed for 1 Second
On Equip:
Add +7 Speed
Add +2 Dexterity
MP Cost: 110 -> 105
Cooldown: 6.5 Seconds -> 5.5 Seconds
Fame Bonus: 4% -> 5%

This cloak originally gave 2 seconds of Speedy for 35 more MP. I figured I would make Speedy more of a focus than Invisible to some degree at least. 3.25 seconds of speed will get you by very quickly, but it will mean less invisible, giving it a nice situational use.

Mantle of Skuld

On Equip:
+12 Defense -> +14 Defense
+25 Maximum HP -> +20 Maximum HP
+10 Maximum MP -> +20 Maximum MP
Add +3 Speed

Keeps its original usage, but in a more usable way and adds speed to synergize with the rest of the set.

Spectral Ring of Horrors

On Equip:
+25 Maximum HP -> +40 Maximum HP
-2 Speed -> +5 Speed
Remove +4 Wisdom, +4 Dexterity and +4 Vitality
Add +40 Maximum MP
Fame Bonus: 4% -> 3%

Ring is actually usable now. No more Dexterity, Wisdom or Vitality, but added MP, no more speed reduction and more HP. Still subpar, but not nearly as much as before.

If you like or dislike anything, make sure to let me know! Feedback is greatly appreciated from anything from the sprites to the stats.

Edit: Messed with a couple things; added a bit better text for etherite and drape.

Buff Etherite Memes2k18

Outlines?

Cool, but I thought the amplitude/frequency made it look cooler when you used it. :frowning: Its already a really good dagger.

i can’t add those on phone :<

Also, @Edclink, it’s literally taken from Spirit Dagger. xd

I can, what app do you use?

8bit Master. It doesn’t allow for that kinda stuff.

Try this if you can find it.

tbh I like the dagger resprite, however the ring and armor dont look like much

These are the originals.

I too do prefer the old Mantle and Ring sprites.
I think your ring may use a less attractive shape and therefore uses a bit too much green.
I wouldn’t mind them reshaded, but the shape of them isn’t too bad on the orginals.

your new mantle looks like a badly sprite heavy armor, but thats sorta of a stretch. For the ring it looks like you were going for a flame effect but it doesnt look like one.

Forgot to post this earlier.

ReGhostening%20Alt

Added to the main post.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.