Skull of Endless Torment Rework/Resprite - JohnMH's Version

Memento is ludicrously powerful, though, even without the heal.

As for this rework, it’s specifically made to be a counterpart to Memento Mori, since Memento Mori basically stole Endless Torment’s niche and basically rendered it completely obsolete.

I like this idea, though, I want to know what’s the point of this skull? I mean we’ve aleardy got UDL Skull or Shaitan’s Skull.

This… is a Shaitan’s Skull rework…

Lmao I’ve just noticed

Good fucking lord it isn’t even the same Skull anymore.

Literally spammable 7 second stasis. With pets out and all, this shit is broken.

No curse and a hefty MP cost. Not sure why you feel the need to include that picture though!

sorry I was looking for good meme on my phone at 3AM and that was the first thing I saw

Hefty MP cost can easily be covered by pets, considering how OP they are nowadays.
No curse, you can cover that by simply swapping the orb out with T6 and instantly using this since after the conflict buff it have 0 cooldown. Or, you can have assassin or necro with some decent gears that can curse instead? Or maybe there’s one more mystic that’s willing to curse for the group as you rush with conflict?

So, I have a small change to this that I wanted to add but CAN’T BECAUSE I CAN’T EDIT THE POST.

Instead, I’ll make a poll about it here.

Which stats are better for this rework?

• Original stats of Berserk for 2 Seconds and 120 MP Cost
  • New stats of Berserk for 1.75 Seconds + Wis Mod and 125 MP Cost

0 voters

I was thinking you were quitting rotmg community but you still here :open_mouth:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.