Skull Of Tainted Blood

Skull Of The Blood Demon

A skull from the demon realm, used by arch-demons to paralyze enemies with fear.
Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 120
  • Damage: X damage/ 5 sec
    X = vit x 10
  • Tooltip: Does not heal.
  • Cooldown: 1 sec
  • Radius: 3
  • Stat Bonus: +10 VIT
  • Special properties: paralyze
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 1000

Drops From:

• Red Demon

More info
I liked the idea of the reef poison being stationairy and doing damage. so i made a skull with influance from winter skull reskin to make this skull. (thnx to seelpit for making a better sprite and a better name!!)

• good idea
  • bad idea

0 voters

I haven’t a clue on what is going on here.
I think red demons are useless so it would be good to make them drop a UT.
Oh look it’s a krampus! [made in China] ;}

1: if red demons are useless, make them usefull!!!
2: it’s inspired by krampus skull but not an exact copy, horns shorter, skull different color and different shading!

I saw that, son.

Interesting idea. First, I want to note that the skull is a bit too similar to the Krampus skull. Now, I want to quicly note that the base vit of a necromancer is 30. The 10 vit offered by this helm would bring it up to 40. The only robe, that I can think of, which is compatible to this is shendyt, which offers 7 vit. Compatible rings (as in rings that aren’t entirely useless) would be expo, omnipotence, interregnum which offers at max 5 vit. Unless you really want to wear a garbage staff, vit isn’t coming from your staff. In otherwords, with a decent set, you max out at 52 which is 520 damage/5 sec which leads to 104 damage a sec.

Overall, not that bad. Now, we have a slight problem. The idea isn’t bad. However, as it is, it seems like a poison, something that hits a group and then sticks. However, if you’re goal was to build it like a reef poison, you’re going to have to:

1. Create the sprite of the thingmabob that fires out damage
  2. How often it fires out damage, in this case probably once per second
  3. How long it gives paralyze per individual blast.

Finally, I would like to mention my own opinion. Personally, I dislike any item which isn’t on a bow class but still gives paralyze, ecspecially if it does it instantly.

Vitmod on a Necromancer. A nice inversion-esque concept.
However, the stats aren’t too fleshed out, and it’s not really all that clear what its purpose exactly is.
For instance, how much does it heal? Does the radius scale similar to tiered Skulls, or is it a set amount of 3 tiles, regardless of wisdom?

That said, it’s a unique idea for sure, were it not that the name is a little generic.
Wait a second, that’s what I usually offer.
As a bonus, I also made you a version with outline and shadow, to perfectly re-create the in-game look.

Skull of Tainted Blood
A rotting skull covered in smudged blood. It releases a shockwave of fear when cast.

In all reality and seriousness, this idea needs some rework.

• Sprite…Like c’mon you can’t get away with a krampus recolor. now it looks like a bloody skull with stylish black hair.

• Maximum possible Necro VIT is 55, which means the damage output would be 550/5, which means the skull deals 110 damage per second. That sh#t “x damage” cant do no sh#t damage at all

16%20PM

u actually went and did it…

no no. u cant give a red demon drop more fp than the other skulls (except lh skull ofc)

Okay, alright, cool, we’re getting somewhere. Maybe lower the vit by a little?

Overall, not a bad idea. I like the general concept, but it needs some editing.

I don’t think it’s supposed to heal

My suggestion:
(disclaimer; I’m screwing your whole idea and just sticking to the paralyze concept)

Skull of Sanguis

Realm%20of%20the%20Mad%20God%20Art%20Maker%20-%20Google%20Chrome%2012_2_2018%206_00_44%20AM
The skull of the red demon Sanguis, used to inflict greatest fear upon its victims…

• MP Cost: 120
  • Radius: 3 Squares
  • Damage: 100 [plus 20 for every 10 wis]
  • Effect: Inflict paralyze for 2.5 seconds on enemies
  • Stat bonus: +5 vit +50 hp
  • Fame bonus: 5%
  • Drops from: Red Demon White Bag
  • Feed Power: 900
    Oh look! It’s a Memento Mori!

Okay, I’m extremely confused about the damage.
Example:
I have 70 Vitality
7010 over 5 seconds or
10*5

Oh wait, i’m an idiot

how long is paralyze?

lol. nice sprite. However you did,as you noted you would, garbage the entire point

I haven’t read the comments, but that looks just like the skull of krampus

oh wow, what a suprise

Pretty fucking weak. You just took the Krampus Skull and shaded the skull crimson red. Sprites still look the same, but smaller.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.