Some Items that I made >:O

nah. no set. I don’t really “make” items, I just sprite them ;-; i dunno what the stats should be, oh yeah the orange you mentioned is actually bronze

The Ring is a slight bit overpowered, because it gives as much HP as a UBHP along with 4 Attack. I’d reduce the HP to 160 or something, and it’d still be a good item.

The Helm is very overpowered. You balanced it as I was typing this, so nevermind.
Now I really like the Helm. It gives a very large boost in DPS at the cost of your Defense for a short bit. I could see this being very useful on Chests.
A question though: Is the Berserk and Damaging a party effect or just a personal effect?

The Armor is nice and I like it. It’s decent but not overpowered.

I also really love the sprites for all of these, the colors go well with eachother.

So UBHP isn’t a good item? The item is a Pyra but instead of 4 Def you get an extra 80 HP. How are those stats bad?

…You know words can have different meanings right?
I’m impling the creator did a BAD job of making the stats, not that the stats aren’t good.

Oh. Sorry about the mixup.
You could try and be a little more specific about it, though.

You could try and use your brain once in a while, though.

I did use my brain, and my brain thought that he meant the item stats were bad.

No need to be rude. I just simply misunderstood his words.

You seem to lack the outline and shadow on your sprites. I don’t know what you’re using, but I do suggest following POWER’s guide to spriting.

Armor: A Fire Armor that offers slightly more defense and vitality? Eh, it’s alright at best.
The description is a bit boring, I find, so here’s my take on it:
Armor does not make one a warrior: it is one’s spirit that does.

“Ring”: As stated earlier, too strong. I’d suggest making it more attack-focused - say, 6 attack, 125 HP? The description is a bit lackluster. À plus!
The darkness consumes me, but not my flame, as it lights my path still.

Helm: Kind of an odd sprite…? Looks a lot like a Tavros Taurus symbol… Anyway, you should define the stats some more. If it gives both Berserk and Damaging for 5 seconds to party, it’s probably a tad too broken. I’d suggest the Berserk to stay the same, but lower the Damaging buff to about 2 or 3 seconds.
The description is alright, so I’ll instead polish it - and give an alternative version!

“Expose one’s heart, and one will gain strength beyond their imagination.” Inscription, in the holy language.

Wait, the helm only effects one self right? No group? I feel like the beserk or the damaing should go to the group while the other one +armor break only effects self

everything is too op

Armor is basically nerfed fire battle

Better Seelpit?

I should mention that I can only sprite, making items stats is really not my forte, so thanks for the suggestions : )

like the older one

I really like the stats and the lore! Amazing job on them

This is Fire Dragon Battle Armor, but with +3 Def, -3 Spd, and +5 Vit.

That’s OP as hell. It’s a UBHP with 4 additional Att.

This is the main thing I want to touch on. Giving a helmet double the DPS potential, but reducing your Armor to 0 when used is not a good way to balance things. Sure, it’s balanced, but the pros and cons of using this helmet are too extreme. If you want a good example of balancing in this manner - adding a debuff to balance out the buff - look at the Cloak of Bloody Surprises.

You have the shadow now, but the borders are too tight/the shadow is too large.
Rotmg - Breastplate of New Life
As you can see, the shadow is much less tight - and most importantly, there’s an outline.
Try increasing your canvas size, then add the outline, and then the shadow. That’ll make it look a lot nicer and more proffessional! ^u^

so basically a better fire dragon armor thing from lod. +3 def and +5 vit for 3 spd. too op compared to fire dragon armor and would make it useless.

So a UBHP with 4 att. too op, again. would make ubhp useless.

no cooldown and such a long duration for 2 sec of armor broken, needs a cooldown.

Just nerf some the items…

They are mostly somewhat balanced… with an exception for the ring. It’s basically a UBHP with a slight att bonus, which defeats the purpose of UT. Any untiered item is not meant to be better than tiered items (aside from bows, ofc), but they are supposed to have a niche, and/or change the style of gameplay for a character. For this ring, I’d suggest to either lessen the HP and ATT buffs, or and a debuff to balance it out a bit. OTHERWISE… nice ideas. C’est bon.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.