Speedy "bombs" as a hazard in dungeons

kek wait untill the hackers see this.

i had an idea, but instead using slowing shots as a helpful status. You have to get hit by one of these to be able to dodge a boss’s attacks, or you either die or nexus. It seems really fun to include status effects like these to improve fights, instead of those boring status effects like confuse that contribute no interest to the boss fight besides making you want to slam your head on the table being forced to nexus running into an enemy.

[quote=“IAmShurima, post:3, topic:14363”]
It would realllllly make things scary (and ruin auto nexus too).
[/quote]or i mean you could always close out

Welp, what can you do?

If your game closes on a tile that prevents you nexusing, your character automatically dies.

That makes no sense at all…If I close out when a godwall is coming towards me, I still survive. I used to do this because my computer was slow and nexusing wasn’t faster for me. I lived nearly every time, except for those times where the shots already registered and I was dead before I closed out.
Or if you’re fast enough you can go to the menu and exit to main menu. Having a tile that doesn’t nexus you doesn’t necessarily mean you can’t live.

Tell that to starbreak

What I meant was not that your character would die if you close the window. This is not normally what happens. I am saying that you MAKE it so that your character dies ONLY if you close the window and ONLY if you are standing on the no-nexus tile at the time. It would probably be too buggy and cause to many problems, but it is something to think about.

Throwback to when warriors gave group speedy.

I like the idea, and I’d actually think it’d be funnier with medium sized bombs, because you’d just see “that one group” in the NE corner all speedied up and panicking xD. It’d be a true horde.

So depressing getting ditched in a graveyard and not being able to leave in time.

I love it! No only does it make the game more difficult but also on hacked clients they are unavoidable making hackers have to nexus from the dungeons :smile:

if someone has a hacked client they probably will be invurnable to confuse and the other debuffs so you’re basically helping the hackers

I mean, dodging gets harder with speedy, even if you aren’t confused. At some point, you are just so fast that you can’t maneuver properly. For example, with warrior buff, I have a hard time dodging everything that I need to in encores.

I don’t have that problem

I used this in Oryx’s Paracosm. me likey C:

wow its a unique idea

Nah, speedy helps me dodge so, this is kinda bad (in my opinion)

damn you is pro

I’m just good when stuff goes faster. I like fast

I think you are among the few. Speedy makes it easy to rush, but actually dodging while you rush, is another story, especially when you aren’t expecting the speedy.

speedy bombs sounds like it’d benefit more skilled players that know how to control speedy, and it’d only be a hazard to low skill/bad players.

just watch any video of a bad realmer playing warrior and they lose their shit when they use their ability.

i play a lotta rogue and ninja so even if u give me speedy on those classes i can still weave and dodge with insane precision, but that all comes with experience.