Spook, a Sorcerer skin by Xaklor

smh my head Xak you’re a leader now can’t you just reopen threads?

yes but that’s cheating

So how do I make a texture pack with this skin since deca is handicapped for not adding it.

have you actually tried to get this into the game?

if so what did Deca say about it?

not even close

if he was included in the drop table for a dungeon I made I’d doubt they’d say no. however that involves creating a dungeon in which it would actually make sense for him to drop, and I would definitely not want him being sold in skin mystery boxes like 99% of skins.

Just preemptively claim the heroic cemetery and add it there dab

Cock tower

Why does he have a red mark on his face when he shoots? that’s the only thing that’s ever bothered me about this skin

I think he is sticking out his tongue thus projecting fire.

that’s his mouth opening, similar to the poltergeist mystic skin

a. I like the new profile pic
b. Idk, something about the mouth opening seems a bit… jarring I guess for lack of a better word. I feel like with the poltergeist its less of a contrast from the black and blue. Also, the second time I feel like the fact that the shades are so close makes the skin pop out less. Keep the first.

EDIT: I didn’t realize the edit was in 2018, my b lmao

It’s supposed to be jarring… It’s SPOOK

Uhhh where do I get one :joy:

m8 I would absoluteley put it on my sorc… (All muh dudes died so now im sorc) Good ob :wink:

Came back on after a while of being gone to find Xaklor as leader, which is good, also still liking all the posts on this thread to keep like to post ratio high.

(I still have my Christmas pfp)

I swear, this thread is immortal.

watch some mod close this thread

Xak would just reopen it.

We want spook

Isn’t it just a recolored witch doctor necro