Spook, a Sorcerer skin by Xaklor

Necro is a recoloured Wizard.

Also, I don’t see a staff anywhere, so…

And sorc is a shaded wizard

You would just called it a recolor, not a “shaded” version.

Spook?

Spook

alas, how far I have fallen

2 months… let it die

believe it or not, I had actually forgotten about this thread.

not about spook in general of course because he’s still my forum avatar, but the thread itself had totally erased itself from my brain.

reading this thread is a surreal experience, I remember caring so badly about this skin once upon a time, and I remember my erratic and edgy behavior from the past as well. but it all feels so strange to me, it’s not who I am anymore so it feels weird associating those thoughts and behaviors with myself.

I’ve been asked why he’s not in-game a lot over the years, and the reason I’ve been giving out is that he needs a dungeon to drop from or else he’ll be sold in deca’s misery boxes, but another reason is I just don’t think the sprite is that great anymore. the form he’s been taking recently in my drawing thread is looks more pleasing to me (I don’t mean with the cat ears, I mean as a drawing in general as opposed to a sprite). perhaps he’ll make a return in a future project of mine outside of rotmg, as long as he’s not incorporated into rotmg he’s still my IP and I can do whatever I want with him. maybe he’ll just fade into the realm of generic OC’s that various artists have across the internet. who knows what’ll end up with him at this point? not me, that’s for sure.

it feels like I’m saying goodbye to a huge portion of my life, but in a sense that’s not really true. as mentioned above, that obsession with this sprite has been gone for a very long time already so nothing’s really changed. but even if this were anything new, it’s not like this is going anywhere. the blue lemon-scented sorcerer is still right here, and he’s still being used to represent me on this forum. and even though I like drawing my ninja character a lot more, I doubt I’ll be drawing only her from now until the end of time. spook will still be around.

the emotional whiplash from writing the above paragraph to responding to this nearly destroyed my brain, but I’d like to point out that this thread has endured like 6 2-month bumps. one more isn’t going to hurt anyone :3

Alright, first off, you chose the order to respond to the statements. Second off, Spook > lizard. I’m sorry but that lizard skin just not as good as spook. Why spook not in game.

Because if it does get added it’ll be in misery boxes. The worst fate for any skin

but xaklor made a lizard skin in misery box… poor lizard skin

“why, it appears this fellow cannot read! perhaps I should repeat myself in an attempt to convey my feelings on the subject. but if he can’t read, what’s the point? hmmmm…”

spook isn’t in-game because I have run out of lemons to fuel my UGC-engine that secretly controls all of deca games, as a result the quality of deca-content has declined, and I need your help. I need you to send me the 16 digits on your mommy’s credit card, and don’t forget the 3 on the back! with your help we can save rotmg from the lemon-less entropic death it’s currently headed towards.

I truly cannot read. I apologize though the 16 digits are [I don’t think so ~xak] and the back is [hmm, nah ~xak]

[it’s just a meme dude, you shouldn’t be taking things like that seriously ~CandyShi, probably]

8/8 skin

hmmm it kinda reminds me of someone’s profile pic wonder who

Should I have added an /s

it’s just a meme dude, you shouldn’t be taking things like that seriously ~Me, probably

(@xaklor is psychic clearly)

Lol I’m sorry, but it looks like that sorcerer is clapping some mean ghost booty cheeks when you see his front and back sprites. Haha :slight_smile:

Ask the Person Below You a Question

I totally agree lmao

Possibility of spook in rotmg 2? That is if the game is fixed

Ayyy I need this

as soon as we get halo 6, WoW 2 overWatch 2 and half life 3.

but seriously, DECA probably won’t add spook in, unless they can either make money off it, or as a limited time type of drop. and im 95% sure Rotmg 2 will never happen.

but we can all hope :<

or not, it doesn’t matter anyway.