Spook, a Sorcerer skin by Xaklor

Bump

Xaklor is Wack-lor
/s

never let this thread die please
Don’t let this go down the same road as cube necro set…

bump

I would gladly pay 3999 gold (down from 5000!!! 20% off) for this skin.

Xak is Wak, and he touched Spook’s back, which made a sac fall into his lap, which he eat as if it was tree sap.

His name be GGaodzilla
He be pissin off othabilla
With his necro bump
He’s gonna get dump(ed in a trash can)
His rhymes are so shit,
That he gonna throw a fit

His name is CandyShi
he has an std
when he goes pee it turns straight green

Stop, this thread is being tortured, let it rest.

cute skin ever

Why isn’t this in the game yet, it’s amazing

I think the occasional bump is fine for a thread like this but the shit tier bumps is what makes it look bad

On the subject I’ve always enjoyed the skin as I said before it reminds me of the early final fantasy

it’s not torture the the victim likes it :^)

Do… you want to rephrase this?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

in one post, this went from spook to bdsm

AHHHH! oh just a skin it spooped me

for the first time in almost 2 years, I have an actual content update!

let’s be honest, the shading on spook is poorly done. It’s not all that surprising considering that Spook is one of my first sprites ever. just about every time I’ve looked at him since completing my nores rework, I thought to myself, “Man, he’s not actually all that good”. I’ve been meaning to get around to redoing him for a while, but I kept putting it off thinking that I might make something worse.

well I finally did it and I am extremely pleased with the result. here’s Spook V2:

Spook 2

if you want to see the new spook in action or with dyes, pfiffel’s new dye tool has the option to import custom skins now. just put these two images into the tool, the old Spook and the Ichor Lord are also on the sheet. the first one is for the skins, and the second one is the masks. don’t put them in backwards, weird things happen.

CTskins CTskinsmask

which Spook do you think is better?

• Spook mini
  • Spook 2 mini
  • I honestly cannot tell because I’m as blind as a carpet

0 voters

I absolutely love this skin. DECA GET OVER HERE NOW, Walking animation on V2 is really nice, because the whole thing seems to phase in a cool way. Good job Xaklor. Poll is a bit confusing (Add V1 or V2 next to each spook for clarification) ye okey thanks

Old spook has more clear arms plus a nice simplicity to him

Also why is this not in best of the best?
It’s lasted 2 years and gotten nearly 100 likes