image -> image
Damage: 10-220 -> 5-225
Range: 9 Tile(s) -> 8.25 Tile(s)
Amplitude: 1 -> 0.9
Frequency: 1 -> 1.1

• Rate of Fire increased by +5%
  • Added 2% Fame Bonus

Thank you for reading.
Please tell me what you liked and disliked about this rework so I can apply it to future posts.
:+1:t5:

Honestly the change doesn’t seem likes it’s going to change anything major, noones going to pick Sprite Wand even with the buff.

Just makes it a little more interesting to use.
And restored to it’s former glory of multicolored shots.

The Rate of Fire and Damage does make it a bit stronger though, now it has slightly better DPS than Recomp (it still doesn’t pierce though).

• (I pick up Sprite Wands, they’re pretty decent to use against high defense enemies).

rainbow sword? ._.

Did you ever play Realm before they altered the Sprite Wand?

Ik it used random colors as shots, but still feels like a vanity item.

DPS graph please, am too lazy to do it myself

Wand of Recompense = Blue
Sprite Wand (Old) = Red
Sprite Wand (Rework) = Green

what if the colors corresponded to how much damage you did?

I don’t know how that would work…

like a shot with 50 damage would have one color, and a shot with 200 damage would have another color, so each color would be correlated with how much damage each shot does

I think he gets that, but I think he wants to know how that would be possible to code in-game. (my words, not his.)

That’s what I mean, thanks for explaining that to him. :+1:t5:

I honestly like the old sprite, but your shot sprites are WAY better! I kinda like it at low levels, it’s basically a stronger but harder to aim Geb Wand. I think sprite wand is best utilized at the farthest range you can possibly be. Glad to see someone actually gives a shit about the legendary sprite wand.

Sprite wand used to be one of my favorite weapons years ago. I would love to see it get a rework to restore its former glory. Especially the random colored shots.

@Tunari
@TokinBud

It’s definitely my favourite wand of all time.
Sprite Wand, Honey Sceptre, Robe of the Tlatoani and Expo is a godly set.

This aint it tho.

I really like the asthetic change to the want itself, instead of just having it two colours.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.