St set

I created some sprites and really wanted to make a character (since its a st set) for it. But my brain kinda broke. Give some feedback and maybe even your shot of what the themed set character could look like

Was bored and tried to make some sprites :)

The sprites look good, I especially like the ring, I has that orb of ether flame thing kind of and it looks cool, But the overall color pallet is well gross, now that’s just my opinion. To me it looks more like some holiday rekins, like how Easter had the reskins you could buy with the eggs. It reminds he of that Type of set. Not to mention there already is a warrior ST set, and at least the way it looks rn, they are doing only 1 ST per class.

too much contrast
but the shape and design is good

I like the design, but the colors don’t really match up in a way

maybe change the red to light blue?

I can’t see the sprites, could someone ss and post?

pixil-frame-0 (1)

No context? k

Oh, he’s just using the same sprites as his previous post.

@Amkjaer There’s already an ST set for warrior, so I’d suggest going with something else.

I just wanted to create a set for fun. I wanted feedback but didnt have any attentions to make the set a thing since i already knew that there was a warrior set :slight_smile:

It could be a MT UT set

MT? :slight_smile: Explain thanks, i would gladly listen to your suggestion.

stands for mountain temple

Oh thanks @EpicNecros
But @Nameness MT or not. Theres already a ST for warrior :slight_smile: So this wouldnt make it either way

He meant a non-ST set comprised of UT items.

Yeah i guess so :stuck_out_tongue: @HorusKane Have you seen my post of Bow of Ashmedai? if so i editted it and i thought you should have a look :slight_smile:Bow of Ashmedai

So you could make it UT

Is this for Paladin or Knight?

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.