Staff of Vivid Clarity [O2 Whitebag Drop]

###Staff of Vivid Clarity

A long-lost relic from the time before Oryx had created his Realm. The Mad God feels an almost obsessive amount of compassion and nostalgia for the thing, and for good reason; he has used his magic to extend its powers to godlike proportions.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Shots: 10
  • Damage: 70-90
  • Range: 8.5
  • -60% Rate Of Fire
  • Special Properties: Shots ignore enemy defense
  • Stat Bonus: +3 Defense
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 1100

####Drops From:

• Oryx the Mad God 2

####More info
This is meant to be a very, very endgame staff. It creates a beam that points to your cursor’s position. This will cause an EP-esque circle of ten shots, originating at your cursor. Basically a spellbomb, minus the mana. This staff could be very, very powerful, and may even be considered unbalanced if used in the hands of a well-aiming player, but the full effect of this staff can only be felt if the aim is spot-on.

The picture isn’t working.

The line at the very top is your staff with perfect shots

Um… -60% RoF 1 bullet, less damage than T12 staff, I don’t know how it would be anywhere near the damage of a cosmic even against enemies of high defense.

I just went with the info.

If it is one shot, then its underpowered. If it’s ten its crazy.

Have you read the entire post? It says in the more information section that it’s like a ranged ep.

Stats:

Tier: UT
Shots: 1
Damage: 70-90
Range: 8.5
-60% Rate Of Fire
Special Properties: Shots ignore enemy defense
Stat Bonus: +3 Defense
Fame Bonus: 6%
Feed Power: 1100

Range is a non-factor when its that much weaker than other staves.

green is 10 shots

purple is 5

I was refering to this.

Sigh, I suppose I should address this for the confused. The staff shoots ONE shot that TURNS INTO ten.

Since I’m bad at spriting I just didn’t do one heh

Wait so it has a 100% of getting a perfect shot off?

I thought it was this

Yes, it’s basically a spellbomb, but just like a spellbomb there isn’t a 100% chance for all the shots to land, unless of course you center it perfectly over the enemy.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.