Star of Bloodthirsty Demise

####By SpaceSam
###Star of Bloodthirsty Demise

A deadly star wielded by a band of mad ninjas whose only purpose was to kill, Lord Ruthven keeps this star as a reminder of their bloody demise by his hands.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 110
  • Duration: 4 seconds
  • Cooldown: 5.5 seconds
  • Damage: 400-500(initially, before the lifesteal)
    Lifesteal Damage is:
    <55 wis - 30 over 4 seconds, so 120 health healed

55 wis - 20 + WIS/4, an example would be if you had 60 wis, where you would have 20 + 60/4 Damage, which is 35 damage every second over 4 seconds

• Range: 10
  • Effect: Lifesteal.
  • Stat Bonus: +5 VIT
  • Special properties: You may have noticed above that this star has a duration, and that it has an effect called Lifesteal. This means that once the star hits an enemy, the enemy will lose health every second and give that health to the player.
  • Fame Bonus: 4%
  • Feed Power: 900

####Drops From:

• Lord Ruthven in the Manor of Immortals (cause he is a vampire, and blood and all that

####More info
This was inspired because I cut my finger while slicing apples.

Knife used lifesteal. It was super effective.

SpaceSam screams! SpaceSam runs to get a Band-Aid!

Cool idea, but star looks a bit bland and the lifesteal idea is definitely cool, however, would probably only be used by those w/o a good healing pet tbh. Not to mention, besides bosses, 400-700 is enough to take out a minion, therefore the lifesteal would be wasted.

How much damage would the lifesteal do?

SpaceSam faints and the idea is good too, very unique and the sprite isn’t half bad 8/10 sprite could mabye have a little shading in the center but that’s just me. :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.