Stone Gargoyle Armor

This is just awful wyrmhide is better and if your going for attack use garments.

I don’t like how you plan to have armored stone knights made out of stone drop leather armor.
Oh wait… Does it even still count as light armor? Its made out of STONE. This doesn’t make sense.
That’s like having Malus drop a heavy armor made out of cloth.
…
Wait… maybe that could be a good idea!

Leather Mail
Its a heavy piece of chainmail that is also somehow made out of leather. It drops from a cultist who is clearly wearing a robe by the way…
Drake Skin Robe
A magical robe made out of a drake’s skin. Better than cloth!
Stone Gargoyle Armor
"Tough armor crafted from the hide of a guardian stone gargoyle"

Why is the Glass Sword better than the Gold Sword?

Why does the wizard use staves rather than wands?

How do Tomes heal?

Why do monsters shoot bullets? Is this CoD?

Why do monsters drop loot bags? So unrealistic.

How do candies instantly max you?

Why does Honey make you regenerate HP?

How do Daggers have longer range than Swords and Katanas? And even if they were thrown, wouldn’t the supply be limited?

How are Archers and Knights and Warriors and Ninjas and Rogues and Tricksters and Assassins and Huntresses able to use MP, and even if they are able to that, where did they learn this “magic”? Hogwarts?

AND WHY THE TF ARE ALL OF THESE CHARACTERS PIXELATED???

See, not all of these stuff makes sense.

It is? t7 is higher than t6.

A tome is like a book. You know how you read a spell? A tome is like that. Tomes are large books, so it requires a bit of Mp

Yes its thrown. However, we all know magic exists in this world, so I think it would be really simple to say that daggers, after a while they come back to your hand. We also know characters have large inventories and backpacks…

In other words, you are asking where they learned how to use their ability. I always thought they learned it in the nexus, in the guild halls, or through other players. Now, we don’t know if magic exists in our world, but in this realm it does. However, labeling “Stone Armor” as a light armor… We are speaking English, correct?

“Loot Bags” are just a visual representation of dropped loot. The enemies attack and steal from the players. It is very likely that they take their items as “trophies.” They also might make some weapons of their own.

Think of them as gifts given from God (DECA). We can also guess that they are infused with greater dexterity potions. However, we’d have to obtain one in real life to be sure. Or we could have DECA tell us.

Its just an art style. They were represented as 8x8, 16x16, etc because that was how the artists chose to represent them.

Yes, it seems that this realm has several different laws than ours; however, “Stone Gargoyle Armor” as a leather armor just doesn’t make sense in English.
The armor doesn’t fit the statues either; they are fast and shoot fast, they have a lot of defense, and they are clearly wearing heavy armor.
Stone is not light, stone is inanimate, it is not the “hide” of a gargoyle, you cannot skin a gargoyle, and even if you did, it would result in a heavy armor if anything else.

because glass is both sharper and harder than gold

because tomes reference calling upon divine aid

because it’s healthy

because you completely ignored the fact that this is a rpg which almost always include a magical aspect

…But I thought the gold sword was better? (In RotMG)

Probably not the only reason, Doctor Terrible may have done something with it, we know he responsible for the nest/hive.

Gold sword is better. In real life, a gold sword would still be better. Gold might be a weaker metal but it’s still capable of piercing skin. A glass sword would be very fragile and easily break or chip.

Oh, shoot, I typed that wrong. It’s supposed to be “Why is the Gold Sword better than the Glass Sword?” Like @EpicNecros said, it’s sharper and harder, so why IS it better?

I’ll assume that’s a joke?

But it could still break through skin AND break, so there would be glass shards stuck underneath the skin, so it would do MORE damage?

WAIT! Whoa, whoa, slow down.

How is stone leather possible? MAGICAL ASPECT!!!

Why we have problems with stone light armor?
Its just a game!!!

For those saying glass sword would be fragile, why not read some descriptions?

Woah NASA needs some of that

I mean if thats the case maybe then it makes sense that the t7 golden sword is stronger. The description reads that its plated in gold, not actually made out of it. The base metal could be titanium for all we know.

This armor is for nobody, T14 armor is far better, it gives +18 DEF and +5 DEX, which basically substitutes the +5 ATK, it also has no downsides.

I just thought it didn’t make sense. Having the stone guardians drop a light armor is weird. Overall, the stats are somewhat balanced.
I think it would be a good idea for it to drop from a different enemy.

Rock dragon drop katana
But how rock dragon could use it without arms

I always imagined that it was the weird cord in his eye that also had the magical ability to shoot lasers (thus the eye lasers) and since it’s made of stone it works as a katana

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.