Stone Orb - Another Shatters Item

You feel the power emitting from the Orb. Calling, reaching to you. You feel the power to stop everything in its tracks.

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 60
  • Stasis Duration: 2 seconds.
  • Stat Bonus: +3 Speed, +2 Defense.
  • Fame Bonus: 3%
  • Feed Power: 400

Drops From:

• Titaniums.

More Info
I aimed to make this orb a pure rushing orb, with quick stasis, and a short cooldown. It drops from the Titaniums and the drop rates should drop around the same as the forgotten ring.

Thanks for reading, and hope you all give me some feedback!

VERY COOL. ADD IT ADD IT ADD IT ADD IT ADD IT ADD IT ADD IT DECA DECA ADD IT PLEASEEEEE! Please add it!

nice sprite i rate 8/10 and the idea is fine too, only complaint i have is that the shatters already has enough items. 3 op rings and a full ST set

TRIGGERED

Since it’s a rushing orb maybe add speedy?

I was thinking of that, but with the low mp cost and small cooldown, it would seem OP. I also did not want to take away the features of other orbs.

this actually makes it very ineffective at rushing in comparison to say, a T0 orb, or even a T6 orb. the tiered orbs have no cooldown whatsoever, so if you wanted a rushing orb you’d have to remove a cooldown entirely.

Make it drop from sentinel.

That way it can be the new ctrap.

I also did not want this to be an orb used to troll chests, so I added a cooldown. Maybe I should add a smaller cooldown like 0.5 - 1 seconds.

Really good idea. However, I think 2 def would be more useful over 2 atk if it’s a rushing orb

chests will always be trolled as long as they’re not immune to stasis. adding a cooldown won’t improve player maturity. just remove it entirely.

It has been removed, thanks for the feedback!

Give me some more feedback!

Make stasis last just a little longer and speed bonus greater because you are not gonna get past a moshpit of blues in 1.5 seconds

You could just spam this, as there is no cooldown.

No. Enemies can’t be stasised 2 seconds after their last time being stasised

???

Interesting, but perhaps too situational. Rushing is just rushing, and it doesn’t serve any other purpose other than give some decent stat buffs… Also, the Stasis duration is shorter than the time an enemy is Stasis immune post-Stasis, so that’s kind of odd, imo.

Finally, I’m trying extremely hard here to not go full salt over the fact that there’s not even a description.

So here’s one you should use because all my descriptions are perfect and so am I might like!

A shattered orb that has lost most of its magic, hungering for more. It seems to weigh less than it should.

Oops, completely forgot a description!

Bump!

Reskin it, call it something different, make it drop from a different dungeon, and its perfect!