Stuff it's taken me years to notice

You could press z to center… I used to waste 10 min trying to get back to perfect 0 degrees after I tapped e…

*their. It was late okay…

The swamp terrain in the lowlands (blue-blackish ground) is only near the big river mouths

If you do the Tcave boss with minimal dps, there’s another part to the red bombs phase, it shoots spirals of gold that hurt quite a bit.

the “eye” became blue today right?

Next thing we know, we won’t be in beta

Edit:
Stuff it’s taken me years to notice:
Also that the ‘eye’ was blue
The thread LudwiGa had posted in

bump

@Twitchystr’s pfp isn’t completely black

@Twitchystr’s pfp isn’t a ninja with three balls but for some reason, i still can’t get it

@Twitchystr’s pfp is a ninja

I can’t be the only person that thinks Craig the Builder is wearing a Trump wig

@Shatter’s pfp has a sea slurp in it.

Unfortunately, you indeed are not.
Proof that designers shouldn’t make art!
See also the original “green bag” sprite, made by Unibro, that the Mister Mango shoots: image

The Bronze and Silver Mystery Skins have been missing from everything, event chests to mystery boxes.

in modern realm you don’t need skill to get a good account. it’s just die die die again til you get a good pet and don’t die.

Forums related:
you can use the J and K keys to scroll up and down one post at a time, and the L key to like any post you have selected with J and K
Edit: and if you use enter to select, it’s actually easier and more efficient (i before e except after c is bullcrap, took me 15 tries to spell that word) to go around the forums that way (at least the way I read the forums it is)

https://defkey.com/discourse-shortcuts

Or, if you are like me and like to see everything at once:

(To display this menu in the forums, use ? on your keyboard.)

Much better

wtf just noticed the lodestar skin is supposed to be marth not superman… image I feel really stupid now

how completely dogshit the game is. kabam didn’t care about it and fullon said fuck it no money means no updates. deca isn’t much better. rushed the new vault ui and made a huge shard dupe by dragging shit around in the vault. only really cares about the streamers like sebchoof and spenca. wont get any good closed testers so shit like the vault ui wont be fucking aids. oh lets not forget the new dupe method that got leaked like a week ago. took them 36 hours to fix it with help from the guy who released it. and they only got half the people who did it.

there’s a fuckton of false bans and they wont even show the evidence that gets sent in “Note that due to security reasons I am not at liberty to disclose any more details regarding your ban.” they banned me for hacking when I don’t even hack lmfao

all the top players hack/cheat/dupe/boat/exploit. SBC is a joke with all the nohack stuff. they harass innocent players because they “are suspicious” and have a “privated graveyard” anyone who isn’t in the discord fucking hates them.

there was the pet nerf (like 3 times) they nerfed pally and puri. the exalt client still fucking sucks. its slow as hell and crashes too much. every time they fuck something up put out a free pack and throw more events at the game. i cant remember the last time anyone cared about missing an event.

edit: probably gonna get removed but i got nothing to loose.
the number of players that hack is pretty funny. flash hacks are still a thing. nobody pays deca for a 100/100/100 pet when it costs like $300 at most to dupe the shit out

face it deca your game sucks and u do too