T7: Ring of Fathomless ____

should only drop from marble colossus and void entity IMO.

I think it’s a good thing it drops from O2 at least, It is quite annoying that the face of the game has been so neglected after the release of more difficult dungeons such as the shatters and halls/void/cult. It SHOULD drop from marble colo and void but it’d be pretty nice to have a good drop to make O2 worth grinding again.

But o2 gets steamrolled with a big group

I think it should drop from o3

Good idea over all but this is something that probably won’t happen for a while if ever, increasing the tiers of rings is quite a useless thing to do currently and DECA obviously knows that, people don’t even use rings like ub wis, ub vit, and ub speed (I was tempted not to talk about ub spd because some people obviously don’t enjoy cring but I just commonly see that ring instead idk) since there are other swap outs that do what they do. The only reason why Decades was even released was because ubhp is an actual useful ring in the game, ub def is seen usually for high defense requirements like prot priest or a weird high defense knight set up, ub mp is used usually for people who don’t have the best of pets or require more mana to be more supporting like spam priest ability/pally ability or permalyze/permastun. Also, having a t7 dex and att would just be another tempo ring added to the pile, it would be used for things such as events and chests but not much else. We don’t really need more rings that give one stat, more of rings that have huge splits in stats that are just perfect for a couple of the classes like crown (This is really good for all classes but not the BEST OF THE BEST for all just my opinion idk), bracer (more split up for tanky), gem (good mp and speed for resu knight and geb tome priest) , omni (basically just to make chars look swoll or for pally) , etc…

If this is TL;DR well then here is a summarization : t7 rings would only be good for a limited amount of reasons, such a small amount that DECA probs wouldn’t be willing to add them. They’d be like geb ring or cring where it is just used to get that extra boost of a stat temporarily to just swap out once you are at what you want.

O2 is a joke. If you had these rings dropping there you’d have noobs running around with DECAs.

That’s why they have to make it more difficult, O2 shouldn’t be some joke that is just an easy way to get tops it should be something that requires coordination but that’s just something that won’t happen and if they added something like O3 that’d just be pushing it to the point of certain pservers and that’d just be a terrible idea.

Yeah. Cring already gives +10 speed and vitality, Deca gives +190hp so it’s practically T7. I think a +190 or +200 mp ring would be cool, but it would make the game so incredibly broken.

8/8 knight with 602 mp…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.